Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 09:16 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Oh, poop. I missed that part...OK.

oh yeah, Saz likes to say "Oh poop" a lot
hehe, love ya Saz! And why didn't we play tonight??? Thought we were all supposed to, oh POOP!!

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 09:26 PM   #32
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Draconia owns a donkey AND a horse

A DONKEY AND A HORSE?!?!?

Well to add:
My names Adam and I live down south in that big dry country some like to call Australia. Im 18 and at the moment I am about to start studying Computer Games Animation for a 2 year course, the second year being that a team of us will create a game to put on the market. I used to have 2 cats but had to leave them in NZ when I moved here. And well.........I have plans for world domination

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:27 PM   #33
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Greetings and Felicitations, fair ladies. I thank you for the kind welcome and reading my thread. I can relate about the cats. I was able to teach my tom cat how to fetch.

ironworks ex audi vocem meam

Hey H. Sedai, how did you teach your tomcat to fetch? I have taught many cats to fetch, use the same technique now. Repetition is the main thing. Anywho, I sit with the cat on the floor in a living room or other large room with space, and throw fuzzy ball.. cat sits there and watches it, but that's all. Tis OK. I then go after the ball myself, hands and knees style, taking cat with me LOL. Usually I just take my hand and put it underneath cat's front armpits, and gently "walk it" with me to the ball. When I get to the ball, I pick up ball and press it underneath cat's chin, and hold it there, then I hands and knees crab walk LOL cat back to original position where we started from, all the way holding bally under cat's chin LOL. Once I get back to said original position, I open my hand and let the ball drop, then pet cat and give lovins. Repeat process. After about 10 times or so, cat gets the hint! Cat goes for ball and picks it up on its own without you having to move from original position. Cat eventually will bring ball back to original postition, aka, where you are sitting Sometimes you may have to use treats along with lovin, depends on the cat of course, but they are really smart, and can be trained to fetch soooo easily.. Cool isn't it?

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 09:48 PM   #34
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I just thought I would be kind to Cloudspam and write a nice big essay on why Incubus is sooooooo good
Well first off the songs have words in them which is a bonus from classical music as they put a bit of meaning into the song instead of continuous music in the background. Although this does not apply to some songs as some lyrics seem to make little or no sense such as "I am bottled fizzy water and you are shaking me up" Well I suppose in a round about sort of way it does make sense no? But then again that is Incubus for ya. And they make you think in different ways
So Cloudspam should buy the new cd "Morning View" as it is supremly better than the classical droning that she is used to.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-09-2001, 09:52 PM   #35
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Hi ya, My name is Kevin. I live in a little town known a holiday here in
sunny Florida.Was born in the burb of Detroit where we promptly moved
to Newton, Kansas. (best years of my young life) I like the outdoors and love
to camp even was an Eagle scout. I am an assistant Instructor in a Jui-jitsu
school. Oh yeah and I am the father of one gourgeous girl and soon to be of another. My wife and I have been married for 8 yrs.;
I know Adam Warlock is a member of Elfwood and ssj4 hates OK.

Enough said..... I hope

------------------
The Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Blessed is the Warlock
Advisor to the Lady Lioness for Kitchen raid's and such...
Old 10-09-2001, 09:52 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Keep em coming folks! I want to see as many of you as possible! If you haven't replied to the icebreaker, please do!

Er.. special.. uh.. 'thanks' to Azure for his.. indepth discussion of the noise known as Incubus! I'll stick to my pop, celtic, and classical or country thankyouverymuchcrazywolflet!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-09-2001, 10:08 PM   #37
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Keep em coming folks! I want to see as many of you as possible! If you haven't replied to the icebreaker, please do!

Er.. special.. uh.. 'thanks' to Azure for his.. indepth discussion of the noise known as Incubus! I'll stick to my pop, celtic, and classical or country thankyouverymuchcrazywolflet!

Cloudy

We need to take Cloudy into our heavy metal lair, so she can see the light LOL.
Make her one of us LOL, wanna see sis head banging and jammin it up! Limp Bizkit YEAH! Bring her into the Renegades of Funk clan! The clan that rocks!! hehe, well, maybe not, but who knows, there is a lot to say about slow subtle musical intrusion... Hey sis, did I ever send you that StainD MP3 LOL?

Ice Angel's Deviant Sister

Old 10-09-2001, 10:10 PM   #38
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

Cloudy

NOISE?!?!?!
No respect for Incubus around here *sigh*
Cloudspam you dont even begin to comprehend the greatness they represent.

------------------

Old 10-09-2001, 10:10 PM   #39
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Welcome Sir Real! You picked a great thread for your first (609) post!

Quote:
Hullo Sir Real (snicker.. fun name!) WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Cloudy

Thanks for the welcome most beautiful ladies.

------------------
Opinions are not clubs don't beat others with yours.
Old 10-09-2001, 10:12 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
We need to take Cloudy into our heavy metal lair, so she can see the light LOL.
Make her one of us LOL, wanna see sis head banging and jammin it up! Limp Bizkit YEAH! Bring her into the Renegades of Funk clan! The clan that rocks!! hehe, well, maybe not, but who knows, there is a lot to say about slow subtle musical intrusion... Hey sis, did I ever send you that StainD MP3 LOL?

Ice Angel's Deviant Sister

ACK! No! Saints Preserve us, NOT THAT! *runs frantically out into the night to find earplugs and some Mussorgsky*

Cloud
ps: ROTFL! "Deviant sister".. HAHAHAHA!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."