Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2001, 08:41 AM   #41
Charean
Hathor

It isn't hard... you just have to know how to multi-task!!

Sure, KDog, we will take you in, heh heh heh... just know that when I get bored, you will have to keep me entertained!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-21-2001, 08:46 AM   #42
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:

Sure, KDog, we will take you in, heh heh heh... just know that when I get bored, you will have to keep me entertained!

HA! Multitasking?!?! Have I mentioned lately that I'm a man? I may be in touch with my femenine side, but I'm just no damn good at doing more than a couple of things at once!! Entertain? Oh, I think I might be able to manage that
Oh, you probably mean something entirely different!!! Whoops!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-21-2001, 08:46 AM   #43
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Gray Mage, you would *think* that KDog would know better than to leave a simulant on autopilot... no telling what sort of mischief could be done in his absence.

Are you awake this morning or just here?

I am unfortunately a morning person, I have been getting up at the crack of dawn for the latter half of my life. Through High school and beyond. I love getting up early and getting everything done that needs to be.

Mornings, Yippee!!
------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-21-2001).]
Old 03-21-2001, 08:49 AM   #44
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:

Uhhh, yeah......the only thing in my life that multi tasks is my computer

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-21-2001, 08:49 AM   #45
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

BTW, Charean, I don't know if you saw, but I just had to respond to your comment about your resemplence to your sig...

Quote:
I don't have a current pic, but I do have some resemblance to my sig.. which is why I use her.

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*Sips from his coffee and nods in approval before taking her hand and kissing it softly*
My dear, if you are half as fair is your sig, then surely the clouds themselves move aside in your presence, for fear of blocking the sun from shining down upon you.
------------------
Old 03-21-2001, 08:53 AM   #46
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

**Black Knight walking in quickly** Sorry I'm late, just catching up on last nights activities. Hate misunderstandings . . . OK, one order of Pasta, cooked not cut for Charean (all the better to whip Kdog w/)Gray Mage, one large Coffee with one sugar and some french Vanilla for flavoring . . . non/alcoholic . . . and KDog . . . sigh **Black Knight goes over and does laying of hands for 36 points of healing** Is that better? Okay, anyone else need a drink? Moiraine, I see you lurking back there . . . Charean, something to drink?

BK
Old 03-21-2001, 08:56 AM   #47
Gray Mage
Banned User

Here you go my friend, One Giant Coffee, French Vanilla, extra caffine, Who else needs a pick-me-upper.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-21-2001, 08:57 AM   #48
Charean
Hathor

Hmmmm....

Gray Mage - I feel for you... being a lark when everyone around you is a night owl can be difficult.. but at least what I have to do is done early!! I, too, am a morning person... which is why I flake out so early in the evening!

KDog... so. What will I do with you? Yes, I do resemble my sig no little bit, but my hair is a little darker... When I do post a pic, I will pose like my sig and see how it compares!

As far as my being fair of face, well, that is not something I ever relied upon... cunning is much more fun. You see ::::whispering:::: when men do fawn, that is when I dazzle them with brains!! Watch them run!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 03-21-2001, 09:00 AM   #49
Charean
Hathor

Ciao, BK!! How about a refill on the tea??

How are you doing this morning?? Thanks for the cooked pasta, just in time to whip KDog with it!!

Oh the Joy of Mornings!!

Ok, KDog, take it like a ..... I am at a loss....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 03-21-2001, 09:05 AM   #50
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks BK, much better. Yes, what a night it was apparently last night! Good lord!!! Are we all back now? Drac, Relic, everyone? We just can't lose anyone for a wahile now, damnit!! BTW, Doesn't Yoric have just a BITCHIN' Sig, now?

Quote:
Hmmmm....

KDog... so. What will I do with you? Yes, I do resemble my sig no little bit, but my hair is a little darker... When I do post a pic, I will pose like my sig and see how it compares!

As far as my being fair of face, well, that is not something I ever relied upon... cunning is much more fun. You see ::::whispering:::: when men do fawn, that is when I dazzle them with brains!! Watch them run!

Ahhh, the master plan, revealed to the one she knows will attempt to use it to his advantage? Almost seems a bit too convenient, he thinks to himself, that is, unless she WANTS to be caught? Hmmm, must ponder this woman, for she's an interesting one, a 'tough nut to crack' as they say, that much is certain...

"Brains, you appear to have in plenty, Charean! Would you like some more tea?"

------------------