Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 08:08 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

im soloing as a jester, and playing as a bard for the first time and i was wondering if they have a stronghold, and what i would need to do to go about getting it, that is assuming they have one. thanks to all that reply
Old 11-14-2001, 08:13 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

*Spoiler*

In the bridge district, right next to the marketplace, there is an inn. go downstairs, and there will be a playhouse. they are missing a kidnapped player, so you have to go on a quest to find him, and he will join your party. Then, when you return, the players try to get to their own plane and get kidnapped again, and you have to rescue them again. Then, the playhouse is your stronghold.
Old 11-14-2001, 08:20 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

pretty groovy, thanks for the info willard. soloing as a jester is going to be tough enough, ill need a stronghold to chill out in
Old 11-14-2001, 10:52 PM   #4
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

Soloing a jester? Good luck!!! I played a bard once and got the stronghold. It was one of the more interesting strongholds you can get. Have fun!!