Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 04:17 PM   #1
cekcek

Some of the bugs that seem to work for people aren't working for me, but the bad bugs are sure popping up all over. I lose money and weapons in the inn, and it is getting reaaly frustrating. I've seen the trainers for HP's and hex editors, but I was really looking for a more comprehensive one that would let you adjust hits and abilities without going to the max or losing your present characters.

Old 11-09-2000, 05:01 AM   #2
Fendris

Beside the trainer there is a roster file editor available.
Check the download section of www.urtools.de

-Fen

Old 11-09-2000, 06:14 PM   #3
blackpage

Netscape user addendum ...

the d/l URL for the trainer at www.urtools.de won't work in Netscape. try that instead ..

http://tapp.mud.de/~tolpan/urtools/f...r%201.1.72.zip

yup, them wicked blanks, let's all worship underbars

Old 11-10-2000, 05:50 AM   #4
Fendris

Actually the link above already expired. But the good news is, that the new build (if I remember right it is build 73) now fully supports Win98. The links are now netscape safe too, so what do we want more?
Have phun with it,
-Fen

PS: oh, if you still need/want a direct link, take this one:
http://www.urtools.de/files/WnW_Rost...tor_1.1.73.zip
but I fear with the next build this .zip will be deleted too (like it happened to .72 and .64 before)