Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 01:56 PM   #1
kupolu

I just got back from Nalia's quest and I was heading towards the slums to pay the 20k when I was stopped by some guy telling Anomen that his sister was murdered. I would go right now, but (unfourtunely) I've lost my Disk 2 and I won't know where it is till my mom get's back alot later today (cough cough. I was wondering if Anomen get's pissy if I don't immedietly go, and what the quests about. I hate heading into situations blindly.

Also, where can I find the evil female drow cleric? I forgot her name, but I heard she's *awesome*. I plan to replace anomen with her...

Thanks for your help!

Old 11-16-2000, 07:20 PM   #2
Armisael

Not sure about Anomen, but Viconia's in the government district, tied to a stake.

Old 11-16-2000, 10:53 PM   #3
Camaron

*** spoiler***

If you haven't already done it by now, Anonmen's sister has been murdered and you need to go to his dad in the gov dist. He will send you out for vengence to the kinda nasty mage and his buddies who did it in the bridge district- (big house in the middle). The battle is tough but not immpossible- big house some decsent loot, be on the lookout for one particularly nasty trap I remember while pillaging though. The mage and his buddies are on the upstairs level so you will be prepared.

Old 11-16-2000, 10:58 PM   #4
Armisael

Of course, if you take vengeance on Saerk, Anomen won't become a knight, making him even more useless and unstable.

Old 11-16-2000, 11:03 PM   #5
kupolu

Hmm, I was planning on replacing Anomen with Viconia, is it still worth doing his quest?

Oh, and also, is it very hard to start a romance with viconia? I want her to stay in my group but I plan on bringing my reputation up really high (hopefully up to 20)

Old 11-16-2000, 11:33 PM   #6
The X
Dungeon Master

Well, I downloaded the shadowkeeper and edited Viconia's alignment to Neutral Good.
No more problem with reputation getiing higher than 20.
Old 11-16-2000, 11:36 PM   #7
Tara

Anomen is useless and way to arogant for me- i dropped him right after that quest myself so i never got to find out the reprocussions. Viconia is way better in my opinion, esp at upper levels. Give her a belt of strength and your in business!

Old 11-17-2000, 12:24 AM   #8
giyu

i use paladin as my main character, and up rep to 20. then viconia and edwin left my group!
so i killed edwin. =)
to keep viconia in my group, i killed a people in town to decrease 2 rep points.

no chance to star romanc with her.

Old 11-17-2000, 02:00 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Umm...it's probably better to steal than to kill people to lower your rep. If you kill innocents you lose 7 or 8 rep points. Just go to some shop you never go to and steal.