Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-05-2001, 08:34 AM   #381
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Have your fun while you can, just wait till the next Ashes tour

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-05-2001, 08:36 AM   #382
Stealthy

Bloody hell you maniacs! I go to sleep, wake up and 5 pages have been added! I was trying to catch up, but as fast as I read one page, another appeared! Please give me the short version of pages 12-15, or is it wonderful ? I have my 19" moitor on 1600x1200 res, just so I can get all the page numbers along the bottom!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-05-2001, 08:38 AM   #383
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Bloody hell you maniacs! I go to sleep, wake up and 5 pages have been added! I was trying to catch up, but as fast as I read one page, another appeared! Please give me the short version of pages 12-15, or is it wonderful ? I have my 19" moitor on 1600x1200 res, just so I can get all the page numbers along the bottom!

Stealthy, I sent you that kit making tutorial, did u get it?

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 08:38 AM   #384
Sir_Tainly

Sorry to disappoint you Memmy, they've not asked me to play this time. I a m waiting for the next rugby world cup, England should be ready by then, and who knows, we may even be able to beat a few southern hemisphere teams. (I have a Spingboks shirt to wear in case we're cr*p)

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:43 AM   #385
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memny: The numbers race got to me. I was frantically looking at those PINK stars of yours and sweating...then I thought, hey SpamQueen is my appointed title- can't lose it, just share it, so what the heck am I thinking?! And I really enjoy the chit-chats AND the more serious stuff. I do more of one than the other by nature and choice but it does mean alot to me to have it all here. I even play the game...so I lurk on the BG2 game forum now and again!

I really hope we all know the stars are for fun! And I WANT ZIROC..I mean his stars (LOLOLOLOLOL sorry, Z, that was just too easy to do!) I want those lovely shiny color-changing STARS !!!! GIMMEEE GIMMEEE GIMMEEE

StarStruck

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 08:43 AM   #386
Stealthy

Yes thanks Memnoch, I did. I replied to you, check your mail later and tell me what you think.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:48 AM   #387
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Memny: The numbers race got to me. I was frantically looking at those PINK stars of yours and sweating...then I thought, hey SpamQueen is my appointed title- can't lose it, just share it, so what the heck am I thinking?! And I really enjoy the chit-chats AND the more serious stuff. I do more of one than the other by nature and choice but it does mean alot to me to have it all here. I even play the game...so I lurk on the BG2 game forum now and again!

I really hope we all know the stars are for fun! And I WANT ZIROC..I mean his stars (LOLOLOLOLOL sorry, Z, that was just too easy to do!) I want those lovely shiny color-changing STARS !!!! GIMMEEE GIMMEEE GIMMEEE

StarStruck

The Truth comes out!!!!!!

As long as you're enjoying yourself CloudStar, and as long as you don't break anything :p

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 08:52 AM   #388
Stealthy

Hey this quoting is fun:
Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

StarStruck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth comes out!!!!!!
As long as you're enjoying yourself CloudStar, and as long as you don't break anything :p

------------------
Saves a lot of typing when you spam for stars too!

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 08:52 AM   #389
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Memnoch: I am behind. Way behind! My life keeps interfering with my board time. I should be leaving for work this minute but I have to read just 'one' more topic ....

CloudLady: Are you getting a snow day? You get to stay home?? We never get snow days here. After all, we're Minnesotans (right Moridin?) and we can tough out any snowstorm.

Don't worry about it! The same here! I logged on a few hours ago and thought I was up for some postin' but then there are classes, homework assignments etc.
But I'm back for half an hour or so, so let's get to the chatter!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-05-2001, 08:53 AM   #390
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just thought I'd mention that there's another newbie-turned-veteran on the board -

Reeka!

Good to see you back, Reeka!

------------------