Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-30-2000, 12:46 AM   #1
DeathTouch

Anomen has a really nice shield, plus 2, fire and ice resistance, and only he and my main character, a cavalier, can use it. Korgan and Korgan cant use it. Why can a Cavalier and a Fighter/Cleric use it, but not a Range or a Fighter?

Old 10-30-2000, 01:29 PM   #2
lordkymil

It might be a unique item. I'm surprised that it doesn't mention it in the text but if it is your char shouldn't be able to use it. If you look at all the unique weapons in the game (Yoshimo's katana, Valygar's armor, Jan's technoshit) only those NPCs can use them.

Old 10-31-2000, 03:43 AM   #3
Axel

The shield isn't tied to Anomen. My Paladin can wear it. However, my cleric can't even though she otherwise can wear all kinds of shields.

BR

Axel