Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 09:46 AM   #41
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Oh, alright then, but I swore I saw some tentacles creeping around the ORT building, stealing my marshmallows, I'm watching you...

oh those aren't real tentacles. I just have a tentacled minion in the building

Old 02-03-2002, 09:52 AM   #42
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hey, cookies! (Grabs one)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-03-2002, 09:59 AM   #43
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Lisa - don't let yourself get taken in by the Tartan Rodent. That Mouse is a sly one - he takes you to pubs without cider then buys you a FOSTERS just to see if an Australian would actually drink the stuff.

If leave you now (from his clutches), help you I could . I see that you an Eternity do have a lot in common. Lord of Alcahol and I are recent students of your school of posting (ie droolz gigglezz gushezz hugzz etc), and we could both take something from studying with current masters of this art.
Old 02-03-2002, 10:01 AM   #44
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yup, I agree with Davros, what kind of sick individual would take you to a pub without cider!!!!
mmmmmmmm..... Scrumpy!
Old 02-03-2002, 10:11 AM   #45
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Yup, I agree with Davros, what kind of sick individual would take you to a pub without cider!!!!
mmmmmmmm..... Scrumpy!

You are both very odd! As the Brits now rule this board lets go and get some proper Real Ale! Mmmmm, London Pride... Nice!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-03-2002, 10:17 AM   #46
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hey, just cos I like cider, doesn't mean I don't like good old ale too!
*Joins Barry for a drink of every type of cider and ale (the good ones anyway)
Old 02-03-2002, 10:28 AM   #47
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Don't listen to them, they're all crazy

Welcome to IW!

I'm Kaz aka Kazara from Germany, and I agree - you and Eternity have a lot in common (although I think you're sick of hearing that by now, right?) [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2002, 10:31 AM   #48
Talthyr Malkaviel

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Don't listen to them, they're all crazy

Crazy??? I prefer the term mentally unstable, or mental, possibly nuts, maybe even crazy, but definitely not communist!
Old 02-03-2002, 10:32 AM   #49
adam warlock

ah as we always say to our newcomers

FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!

welcome to the board Angel!!!

you'll see me once in awhile

have a look around, post around, and I hope you enjoy your STAY!
Old 02-03-2002, 10:38 AM   #50
Lord Shield

Kaz isn't qualified to call us crazy anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] - she's only little

as for Britness, I'm 75% Scottish so gimme whiskey or brandy, not that poncey lagery stuff

now where's the switch on this banana?