Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 08:57 AM   #1
alxander1
Dungeon Master

I have just enetered the underdark and have been wanting to get back to the adv Mart and the Copper Coronet to buy some of the bonus CD goods now that I have enough gold. How long till I get a chance to back to town ? It seems like ever since I got on that boat, I have been away from town for a while and I see no end in site ? I also wanted to get back to Nalia's keep which it sounded like that Rosenail(sp) guy was going to attack the castle soon, and I have been away for a while.

Help please
Old 05-16-2001, 09:02 AM   #2
Shrylia
Manshoon

oh ma gosh you have a long journey ahead! Dig in and be brave...It may be awhile before you see the friendly faces at the Copper Coronet.
Old 05-16-2001, 10:40 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

No time soon, I'm afraid.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-16-2001, 11:06 AM   #4
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well . . . starting hacking and slashing and it won't be too long...unless you actually want to do the quests and help out the npcs out there . . . then it will take a wee bit longer (sarcasm noted here) just enjoy the Great Drow Armor for a while and kick some a$$!!

BK