Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-04-2001, 12:47 AM   #1
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Okay..I finally finished beaten SoA with my solo sorceress. Against my beter judgement, I installed the Ascension Mod. before soloing ToB. My problem is that every save game that I have in ToB never saves. I've watched the auto-save option pop on the screen, I've quicksaved, and I've saved under a new game name. Nothing shows up. I have to go back to my previous SoA final save. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have version 1.3 with the 1.3 patch installed.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:08 AM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Bummer, Mitro. No, I've installed it-that bit about the altered epilogs finally got me-and, after reading your post, went back to the game. I'm in the beginning of Chapter 9 and all my saves are working fine. Please let me know if you find out anything.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 09:34 AM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Bummer, Mitro. No, I've installed it-that bit about the altered epilogs finally got me-and, after reading your post, went back to the game. I'm in the beginning of Chapter 9 and all my saves are working fine. Please let me know if you find out anything.

Unfortunately, it started crashing my SoA saves too. Sometimes it would freeze my game, others my save just won't show up. Good thing for zipped backups. I re-installed SoA, ToB, and Ascension last night. Hopefully, that will solve the problems.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 01:22 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Heavens, I hope so. I just 'converted" Viconia, and I don't want to go through that again. Keep me posted, no pun intended. Well, maybe a little.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote