Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-18-2004, 06:41 PM   #21
silencer
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
yeah, but i don't think CO2 would have any good effects, well nothing that would justify it's use other than to comit suicide.

Smoking offers something, i don't exactly know but it does.
Actually i've allways though other than the outright benifits (yes there are some benifits) of smoking it gives; an excuse to leave something eg a family party or something , makes you look like your doing something when you're just waitng or something, and there is that obvious image reason although i don't like that one.
Maybe it's not worth it, maybe it is, noone is forcing you to take it up, it's all your choice (i know it's more complicated than that i'm just saying people are allowed to smoke and so long as they don't do it in public venues etc i don't see any problem with just leaving it alone).
Oh I know, I was half-joking anyway [img]smile.gif[/img] The thing is, I've never had major problems withdrawing from drugs (marijuana at least, I'd never be crazy enough to try coke). One of my biggest examples would be a lot of my friends who do often - you wouldn't exactly label them the brightest group of people