Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2001, 04:35 PM   #31
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

bumping, same reason as above (ill continue this till the middle of september or until someone tells me to stop)
Old 08-23-2001, 04:40 PM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok, i have to get to school by 8:00, but since my bro takes me most days i have to wakt up tat 6:45 so hes not late for marching practice. i stay there from about 7:30-3:00, with only 5 minutes between classes and about a 30 minute lunch. classes are 50 minutes each, and we go about a total of a couple of days over the government-required amount. so i have about 190 days, when the actual min is 180, and i dont have nearly enough sleep cuz i hafta go to sleep at 10:45 to get the full 8 hours, like THATS ever gonna happen!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-23-2001, 08:40 PM   #33
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

To reply to earlier questions,
I teach High School English and coach Debate. This year my teaching assignment is 4 classes of Speech (public speaking) and 1 class of Composition (writing essays).

And Yorick, I'm fine. School's starting and I'll be around a bit more. Gotta do something fun during my lunch hour!
Old 08-24-2001, 06:43 AM   #34
Kaz

YAHOO!! School stopped because of heat AGAIN!! Hottest day so far this year I think (29 degrees celsius ). If it hadnt I wouldnt have come home till 2 hours... oh... ive already been on this forum for two hours... time sure flies. Oh and by the way - bump.

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 09:03 AM   #35
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Man our school better be glad we don't get out early for heat. We'd be home early everyday! You're lucky Kaz. No when it floods there's a different story. Nobody likes walking around in highwater. That rarely happens though, and we don't have to make up those days either!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-24-2001, 04:51 PM   #36
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Man our school better be glad we don't get out early for heat. We'd be home early everyday! You're lucky Kaz. No when it floods there's a different story. Nobody likes walking around in highwater. That rarely happens though, and we don't have to make up those days either!
Probably the reason. If it was hot more often, we'd probably have to go to school even so. But, as I said, hottest day of the year so far (heck this is the longest hot period we've had this year so itll probably start raining soon - AH the German weather which is basically the British weather sent southeast when the English are done with it). Oh... bump (im getting annoyed with this)
Old 08-24-2001, 07:39 PM   #37
Kaz

I give up... everyone seems to have adjusted well to school this is my last BUMP.
Old 08-24-2001, 07:59 PM   #38
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
I give up... everyone seems to have adjusted well to school this is my last BUMP.
Don't be so hasty. In the UK things are a little different. For the most part, we're all still on holiday here and have been for quite a while. Our Secondary School (that's High School in America I think) starts again in early September. However, that's not where I'm going.

I actually finished my last year of Secondary School in 2000 and have been working as a civil servant for the past year, to pay for what comes next.

On September 22nd I will be moving to Wales and starting University (college in America) where I will be studying a Drama degree. To be honest, I'm nervous as hell. I leave all my old friends behind me, as nobody I know is attending the same place. It will be a very strange experience, but one that I most certainly look forward to, especially after a year working.

Anyways - good luck to all who've posted here. I wish you well in your studies! Work hard, but play hard too!

------------------
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 08-24-2001, 08:03 PM   #39
Kaz

posting = playing (just kidding... or? )
So I will go on happily bumping threads around... gods I could almost claim the rank of bumper

EDIT: By the way, awful news for all Lower Saxony students: School starts on the 27th of July next year (aw god) and you don't get heat free after 10th grade (please no)

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 08:17 PM   #40
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
posting = playing (just kidding... or? )
Most definatley! Forums like this have kept me sane over the past year (I have 'need to get outta this town' syndrome). It's good to just sit back and read some of this stuff. I can spend days trudging through a forum's archives. There are some real gems back there, esp in the game related forums like BG 1&2.

So you're still up Kaz? Heh, make sure you get plenty of sleep on Sunday. Going to school tired is not a good practice.

------------------
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."