Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2001, 07:52 AM   #1
rebeljam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am to find mekrath. resque haer´dalis and take this portal stone...
but i can´t open the door to where he is "i am in the sewers with to secret doors, north on the map"...
what do i doo?
Old 08-23-2001, 07:59 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

North in the sewers? I think you mean where this group of fighters/mages were, and you had to defeat them. That's not the door you're supposed to go to. You need to go to the left, and there's supposed to be a secret door (detect with thief). Then you can go upstairs to find Merkrath & Haer'dalis. The other door:
SPOILER!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The other door leads to the Mind Flayer dungeon. You can't get there until you've beaten a certain enemy inside the Firkraags dungeon.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-24-2001, 01:08 PM   #3
rebeljam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx
Old 08-24-2001, 01:32 PM   #4
Gromjar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What's in the mind flayer dungeon besides the note you get and some fairly tough fights...the last room I fought had the note, was there something else to it?
Old 08-24-2001, 02:38 PM   #5
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

That hammer of thunderbolts is really interesting. Show it to a certain dwarven smith.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves