Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2000, 05:38 PM   #1
ingulf the mad

Firstly i met the vampires in the gateway, and defeated them with +1 weopons, just met them on the bridge and guest what they wipe me off the face off the earth very rapidly, what gives? do they get harder each time u meet them????
Secondly when i go to the gateway and leave why will it only let me go to Trademeet? and when i go to trademeet it will let me back to town or go toW indspear Hills, i want to go to de,arnise hold, how do i get there????

Old 12-04-2000, 05:58 PM   #2
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The vampires in the bridge district are a different set. There is no difficulty progression with vampire encounters in the city, although later you will face more difficult vampires elsewhere.
Have you already spoken to Nalia?
Old 12-04-2000, 09:53 PM   #3
ingulf the mad

thanks for the info about vampires, i got round them by lying( told them i was not part of the theves guild, anything to stay alive ) worked this time , ill just have to wait and see.Worked out how to get to the other places ( using the wrong exit out of the gate, lol lol ). And yes i have spoken to Nalia that was the quest i was trying top go on.Thank you again.