Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-01-2003, 08:53 AM   #21
Thoran
Galvatron

Crappy quality trailer, and I still watched it 8 times. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've been planning the ROTK release party since Fellowship came out... all the geeks will be gathering at my house about 9 hours before the show, we'll watch the extended version of Fellowship, then the extended version of TTT, then we'll take a break for chow and head to the theater. An entire DAY of Tolkien, it'll be GLORIOUS!
Old 08-01-2003, 09:06 AM   #22
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:

I've been planning the ROTK release party since Fellowship came out... all the geeks will be gathering at my house about 9 hours before the show, we'll watch the extended version of Fellowship, then the extended version of TTT, then we'll take a break for chow and head to the theater. An entire DAY of Tolkien, it'll be GLORIOUS!
And where in Upstate did you say you were? Have room for one more Tolkien geek?

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 08-01-2003, 09:19 AM   #23
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

3 more months? I can't wait already.
Old 08-01-2003, 10:00 AM   #24
Thoran
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:

And where in Upstate did you say you were? Have room for one more Tolkien geek? [/QUOTE]Always room, although where and how much is a bit iffy at this point. We've got an accepted offer on a place in Prattsburgh (about an hour south of Rochester) but we've got to sell our place first (in Elmira). SOOO... if the home sales gods are good we'll be watching on the big screen it in my new 900 sq. ft. Bar/Rec Room (awesome space, fieldstone fireplace, 15' wet bar, hardwood panelled with open post/beam cieling and cherry floor). If they're not kind we'll be watching at the old house (the entire floorplan of which is only about 1100 sq. ft... cozy I guess would be the term. [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 08-01-2003, 12:28 PM   #25
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

The Trailer is really the Teaser from the upcoming release of TTT. Father Bronze I felt your pain! I spent something like a total of three hours downloading everything I needed to watch a 1:37 long trailer, but it was worth it. Of course, I spent the entire time playing IWD2. My wife thinks I'm cracked, but after 14 years of marriage she's use to it.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:44 PM   #26
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

An official theatrical trailer has not been released yet...and this is only a teaser, as previously explained. It's New Line's Fault that we resort to watching unauthorized teasers...I mean...what do they expect? They let some of thier buddies take home the DVD before it is released to the public so it's thier own dang fault if we are able to have access to the teaser after their friends suddenly become out best friends!

By now, it's probably been downloaded and viewed millions of times.