Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 07:17 AM   #21
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by :
What is your age?
Hold your head up, dude, and prepare yourself - well, I am 40 and my sister 'Tracey' is 37. Due to the amazing genes inherited from our Polish/Armenian/Czeck father and fabulous English mother (the lovely ever youthful and no longer fecund Fljotsdale) we both look at least 10 years younger than our real ages, which is both a blessing and a curse.

Funny, on the forum I feel like I always have to say that to minimise the impact of the age thing. Bizarre, n'est pas? I suppose its because in life, people meet me first and find out my age afterwards, whereas here, people make a mental picture based on age. Although 40 is still quite young, it doesn't fit with the picture I have of myself, which is somewhere around 28. Typing 40 (I became that age in June) is actually a bit of a shock. But I promised myself I wouldn't lie about it! EVER!!!!!!

I actually do like very much being this age - I feel much happier than I ever did in my teens and twenties, which were traumatic to say the least. Life is good, and I love it, I do!!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Exotic and Illuminated Mango
Old 10-04-2001, 07:24 AM   #22
Zbyszek

Holding head in both hands
So it is really shame you never visited Poland! (And you cant say mother didnt let you go )
Old 10-04-2001, 07:31 AM   #23
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:
Holding head in both hands
So it is really shame you never visited Poland! (And you cant say mother didnt let you go )
I love to travel, Zbyszek, and I do plan to visit Poland, hopefully not too far in the future. Not speaking Polish is a major problem, however.

I would like to come with my sister, if possible. I also want very much to visit at least St Petersburg, in Russia. I have been to the Czech republic, but only to Prague, so far. I have a real pull to Eastern Europe. Oh, I was also in East Berlin, before the wall came down. That was major experience for me. Going through the East underground, (on a West train) and seeing the soldiers with their rifles all pointed at the tube train. Surreal. The contrast between East and West germany was very marked indeed. But I liked the people very much. They had a real warmth.

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Exotic and Illuminated Mango
Old 10-04-2001, 07:57 AM   #24
Zbyszek

Prague is superb. I recommend also Budapest. In Poland: Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw Poznan is not bad. Warsaw was 95% destroyed during war and personally I dont like it. But there are many smaller cities, places worth to visit.

Zbyszek

------------------

Well known expetitioner, Heffalumps hunter, friend of Boo.
Old 10-04-2001, 08:58 AM   #25
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Hey, special event - my 200th post! For you exclusively

(*ashamed* what is your age?)

(OK 201st, I deleted 200th because I forgot to include my new sig )

A Winnie-the-Pooh fan! Wow! Love that bear

Don't put yourself to TOO much trouble for us, Zbyszek. I guess all we really need to do is write to the Polish Embassy, but we don't do things the easy way!

Here that, Silver one? We should write to the Embassy - there must be one in the UK?

EDIT: Well, I have taken the plunge myself! I just found the Polish Embassy on the net and e-mailed 'em! With Zbyszek in Poland and the Embassy in the UK, maybe we should get somewhere!
------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 10:00 AM   #26
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Prague is superb. I recommend also Budapest. In Poland: Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw Poznan is not bad. Warsaw was 95% destroyed during war and personally I dont like it. But there are many smaller cities, places worth to visit.

Zbyszek

Prague Cathedral is to die for. By the way, I like your sig too! Poo bear! (Not your alter ego, I take it, given that scumptious Winnie is a bear with very little brain, whereas as you would seem to do lots of thinking!! )

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-04-2001, 02:17 PM   #27
tracey
Manshoon

hey, what a fab idea fljotsdale. if you draw a blank, i guess our new and lovely friend could be persuaded to email in polish, which might be more effective!

hi zeb! my sister may be 40, but she's gorgeous. dark hair, cute nose, brown eyes, looks slightly oriental, lovely skin. quite small, only about 5 foot and a bit (and beautifully proportioned.) god, i sound like i'm trying to sell her to you - hahahahahaah she still passes for being about 28 - 29 so we have a tendency to date younger men - since they tend to ask )) big smile. fljotsdale has no interest in men or women for that matter, sadly. but she looks quite oriental too. very dark hair and eyes though a bit grey and 'mad' looking mainly because her hair is a bit wild (we like it like that, though)
they're both very nice indeed.

so, give us a description of yourself too. it's nice to know these things because we only have text to work with.

------------------
offended mistress of the illuminati
Old 10-05-2001, 06:04 AM   #28
Zbyszek

Thanks Tracey, I am still single
188 cm high, very short hairs (like in army) no sure what colour - dark-haired, dark blond? grey or green eyes - depends on sun, long eyelashes
Maybe when I will find time to manage how to establish my webpage I will put some photos there.

I love that bear and my mother used to tell me I am like Pooh because I had always problems which side is right and which one is left. Mother says on right, I go left. I am saying on left side and I direct my hand on right one

------------------

Well known expetitioner, Heffalumps hunter, friend of Boo.
Old 10-05-2001, 03:46 PM   #29
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:

hi zeb! my sister may be 40, but she's gorgeous. dark hair, cute nose, brown eyes, looks slightly oriental, lovely skin. quite small, only about 5 foot and a bit (and beautifully proportioned.) god, i sound like i'm trying to sell her to you - hahahahahaah she still passes for being about 28 - 29 so we have a tendency to date younger men - since they tend to ask )) big smile.

Blimey Tans, love you!! More, more!!!!!

In fact, Zbyszek, my sister is the acknowledged beauty of the family. She is more Slav looking - with lovely almond blue eyes, and fabulous cheekbones. She has a lovely figure, less voluptuous than yours truly (read slimmer!) and with a very naughty twinkle in her eye. (God, this post is starting to sound like an advert for the white slave trade. You like buy nice white girl? got all teeth, very good condition, several careful drivers... ) Seem to be getting my metaphors mixed, now I've gone into car trade speak...

Completely lost the plot.........

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-05-2001, 04:04 PM   #30
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Blimey Tans, love you!! More, more!!!!!

In fact, Zbyszek, my sister is the acknowledged beauty of the family. She is more Slav looking - with lovely almond blue eyes, and fabulous cheekbones. She has a lovely figure, less voluptuous than yours truly (read slimmer!) and with a very naughty twinkle in her eye. (God, this post is starting to sound like an advert for the white slave trade. You like buy nice white girl? got all teeth, very good condition, several careful drivers... ) Seem to be getting my metaphors mixed, now I've gone into car trade speak...

Completely lost the plot.........

Is it too late to put in a bid on the pair?

------------------