Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2001, 04:05 PM   #41
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:

when I saw your post, I thought to myself... "nah, I didn't post THAT many"

looked to my # of posts... "holy ****! I did"

It's amazing how fast they build up when you're not looking!

Are we still on for our regualr card playing & drinking & ing tonight when all the womenfolk are gone?

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-28-2001, 04:13 PM   #42
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

nah... perhaps tomorrow

have to do research fun fun fun

wanna do it for me? pay you in clams

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
You know who and what I am... what are you going to do about it?
Old 09-28-2001, 04:15 PM   #43
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
nah... perhaps tomorrow

have to do research fun fun fun

wanna do it for me? pay you in clams

Hmm.... depends very much on how many clams you can afford to pay, and what you're reaserching....

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 04:25 PM   #44
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hmm.... depends very much on how many clams you can afford to pay, and what you're reaserching....

uh.... about 20 clams?
Pricing Strategy(sp?) based on American Online

L8R
Old 09-28-2001, 04:39 PM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
It's amazing how fast they build up when you're not looking!

Are we still on for our regualr card playing & drinking & ing tonight when all the womenfolk are gone?

*Hands Jerome a toothbrush, points to blinds in window* Ahem.. I think not!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-28-2001, 04:41 PM   #46
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

woohoo! im back from the infernal wasteland known as school! yeah! weekend! and since the HS is playing in Idabel, which is like a 3-4 hour drive, i get to stay here tonight! well anyways, had to walk again, since my bro is in the marching band and they had to leave during school to get there on time! oh well, more excercise for me! anything else happen here today?

oh yeah, almost forgot, im now officially the first chair trumpet! (or as my bored Jazz Band buddies call it, the 'tepmurt')
------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Dear and trusted friend of the Lioness.
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Extremely honored servant of Lioness

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 04:43 PM   #47
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*Hands Jerome a toothbrush, points to blinds in window* Ahem.. I think not!

Cloudy

You can't blame a guy for trying.

*carefully hides bottles of whiskey under floorboards, for after Cloudy leaves*

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 04:47 PM   #48
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

when will Jerome learn? oh well, that just means i dont have to do any work .

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-28-2001, 04:51 PM   #49
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
when will Jerome learn? oh well, that just means i dont have to do any work .

Yes, the us Scots do suffer a slight difficulty in our learning ability - I still have to resort to going out and hunting my own live food... can't work the damm can opener y'see. People like me just have to live in the shadow of genius's like you my dear Sephiroth.

------------------

Old 09-28-2001, 04:55 PM   #50
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Yes, the us Scots do suffer a slight difficulty in our learning ability - I still have to resort to going out and hunting my own live food... can't work the damm can opener y'see. People like me just have to live in the shadow of genius's like you my dear Sephiroth.

im picking up your sarcasm... i too go out and hunt my own food as well, Jerome, so you Scots arent that far behind! i like to laugh at the other coward hunters who hide in a tree from the deer while im on the ground behind a log... of course, i'll only stop laughing when a deer mauls me with its horns! which will never happen, you see...

------------------