Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-27-2002, 08:45 PM   #121
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
Hello everyone.. *sits down in a corner*
Hey DeathBringer.I went to your forms.They are cool.I just can't registure becuz it won't give me my password.[/QUOTE]hmm, check your junk mail. the same happened with another member and we found it in her junk mail [/QUOTE] Will do.Hey...thanks for joining my forums.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-27-2002, 08:48 PM   #122
Deathbringer

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello everyone.. *sits down in a corner*
Hey DeathBringer.I went to your forms.They are cool.I just can't registure becuz it won't give me my password.[/QUOTE]hmm, check your junk mail. the same happened with another member and we found it in her junk mail [/QUOTE] Will do.Hey...thanks for joining my forums.[/QUOTE]no probs [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2002, 08:51 PM   #123
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Seeya later everyone.I will be gone for the rest of the nite.Seeya later DeathBringer. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 11-27-2002, 08:53 PM   #124
Deathbringer

Quote:
Seeya later everyone.I will be gone for the rest of the nite.Seeya later DeathBringer. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
C'ya

Old 11-27-2002, 09:22 PM   #125
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

hmm, that Cell phone sounds interesting!

Just been looking at all the goodies we got for the weekend. Danish, donuts and pastries. Whooo, we'll need to run a few miles to get those calories off!
Old 11-27-2002, 09:42 PM   #126
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Just been looking at all the goodies we got for the weekend. Danish, donuts and pastries. Whooo, we'll need to run a few miles to get those calories off!
Yum! Those pastries sounded good, Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] I know you guys are going to have fun.

Cheers,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-27-2002, 09:42 PM   #127
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Hey deathbringer you staying at IW??
Old 11-27-2002, 09:49 PM   #128
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Hey deathbringer you staying at IW??
I'm thinking it over. Depends if I can make new friends here since my old ones dropped like flies

Old 11-27-2002, 09:51 PM   #129
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by NiceWorg:
when you get the chance you have to take it. And if you really want, itīs never too late.

I think itīs time for me to go to sleep before I make a clown out of myseld, oid I didnīt already. Enjoy yourselves, buddies!
unless Galadria is there (and not one of the girls taking off clothes... then I think trouble would be brewing, lol, I sure as heck know RevRuby would kick my arse if i was at one of those parties and didn't bring her... umm.. nm
Old 11-27-2002, 09:51 PM   #130
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Yum! Those pastries sounded good, Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] I know you guys are going to have fun.

Cheers,
-Saz
[/QUOTE]Almond tarts and these things that are like a tart/pie with chocolate pudding in them...and almond/cinnamon pastry twists... WHOO.. I need a run around the block just thinking about them!

Hey DB, I lost lots of 'friend's over two yrs.. sometimes you just need to move on and meet new people! Lots of nice people on the board!