Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2001, 06:16 AM   #21
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Congratulations Magister Boubon. Better get posting if you want to catch up to our beloved Cloud Queen.

------------------

Old 06-08-2001, 08:39 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bourbon:
This is officially my 100th post....woohoo....
Cloudy, i'm coming to get ya.
Soon you will bow before me as I view my newly acquired kingdom (formerly yours).

It will be mine...Oh yes it will be mine.

Bourbon, Bourbon, Bourbon.... I am reminded of some things the BARD wrote:

"I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent, but only
vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself,
and falls on th'other..." (Macbeth)

or perhaps:

"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." (Henry the Fourth, Part 2)

and:

"So farewell- to the little good you bear me.
Farewell? a long farewell to all my greatness!" (Henry the Eighth)

TEEHEE (Cloudbringer, the First)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT! (also Cloudbringer)

CloudyRa

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 09:12 AM   #23
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Well I just broke 100 too! I know how feel, but you've got a long way to if you ever want to catch up to Cloudy. Good luck to ya! (You'll need it!)

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 06-08-2001, 10:22 AM   #24
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bourbon:
This is officially my 100th post....woohoo....
Cloudy, i'm coming to get ya.
Soon you will bow before me as I view my newly acquired kingdom (formerly yours).

It will be mine...Oh yes it will be mine.

LOL you have a Loooooooonnnnnng way to go!

------------------
Old 06-08-2001, 10:39 AM   #25
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

aww... poor cloudys work that she has worked for sooo hard will just be smoked like hell... teehee

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 06-09-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 10:57 AM   #26
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
aww... poor cloudys work that she has worked for sooo hard will just be smoked like hell... teehee

Hmph! Well she DID steal those posts from me in the first place as everyone knows but is too scared to admit

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-08-2001, 12:29 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aye me...the world is a nut house and THIS place is it's maximum security ward! HAHHAHAHA!

Well, gang, I don't post for numbers and I don't much care who has the most! LOL Accord has been quite a bit higher than my numbers on several occasions. I would like to be serious here for a minute and ask anyone reading this to note that just posting for the numbers is a wasted bit of energy. What counts is content. Is the post worth reading? If not, why write it at all? Why waste the server memory and people's time? A post done for the glory of a number...sigh...well, it will be forgotten as soon as read. Truly good spamming requires that you at least make your audience smile! Or think. That said, I'm off my serious soapbox and hoping Sir Tainly doesn't call the 'serious and dull' police on me!

CloudyRa

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-08-2001, 12:33 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh and I am not admitting to the theft of AzureWolflet's posts, I let Memsy do my dirty work for me ...I just take my cut...(shhhh..you don't think he got all those numbers being a MOD, do you? )...hehehe

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-08-2001, 12:40 PM   #29
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh and I am not admitting to the theft of AzureWolflet's posts, I let Memsy do my dirty work for me ...I just take my cut...(shhhh..you don't think he got all those numbers being a MOD, do you? )...hehehe

AH HA!!!!!! Damning conclusive proof!!!!!! Thy genie and stormqueen shall bake in the oven for all eternity!!!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 12:42 PM   #30
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Aye me...the world is a nut house and THIS place is it's maximum security ward! HAHHAHAHA!

Well, gang, I don't post for numbers and I don't much care who has the most! LOL Accord has been quite a bit higher than my numbers on several occasions. I would like to be serious here for a minute and ask anyone reading this to note that just posting for the numbers is a wasted bit of energy. What counts is content. Is the post worth reading? If not, why write it at all? Why waste the server memory and people's time? A post done for the glory of a number...sigh...well, it will be forgotten as soon as read. Truly good spamming requires that you at least make your audience smile! Or think. That said, I'm off my serious soapbox and hoping Sir Tainly doesn't call the 'serious and dull' police on me!

CloudyRa

I believe this is in disquise

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?