Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 11:03 PM   #1
thunder
Welcomed New User

Well, I have finally finished this game, but I still have a question I was never offered Valkyrie or Zenmaster, who was suppose to offer it, where was it offered, and when in the game was it offered. I have reset the game so I could replay it and do more of the guild quests and other stuff I may have missed, so if someone could tell me how I'm supposed to even get offered thease promos, it would really help me alot.

By the way, thank you to all those who have helped me and my hubby with this game. We may not have been able to it all without all your help.........THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2000, 10:43 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

ZenMaster - you need to collect 4 tomes of elements (fire/water/etc.). Have one character hold them all and go to the Dojo - they can then be invited to become a zenmaster. I've heard tell that you can pass the books to another character during this process and get multiple characters zenned in the this manner.

Valkyrie - a female character must put the lich's heart into the black fire within Cet's pyramid and then return to the temple. She will then be invited to become a Valkyrie.

Have fun!!
Wyv