Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 06:56 PM   #21
Suul-Yinn

Since nobody answered you Ladyzekke, the Vorpal Blade is made out of two parts, the hilt and the silver blade. Cromwell, in the docks, forges it for you. However you will not find the parts until you go to Spellhold, later in the game.
SPOILER
Accept Saemon's offer to help leave Spellhold after your fight with Irenicus. If you don't, you cannot get the parts you need. Once you have the blade, the owners of the hilt will find you...

Old 12-01-2000, 07:27 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Once again, thank you Suul-Yinn. I will keep that in mind. I don't mind waiting until later in the game, as long as eventually I can get Firkraag! Thanks for answering!
Old 12-01-2000, 08:34 PM   #23
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

Huh? Money actually has some value left to you? If it were me (whos been having trouble getting rid of the stuff) I'd allow the deaths and got get em resed at the nearest temple.
Old 12-01-2000, 09:00 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

That would be all well and good Armageddonex, but at this point, not one of my characters even makes a dent.!?
Old 12-01-2000, 09:54 PM   #25
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hmmml.... I was trying to help, I can't help it if I'm a little late tonight
Old 12-02-2000, 07:08 AM   #26
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Dragon Hunt!
One good old fashion way to this, as one has done several times in pen and paper version. IOne happy dude really really good at longswords, yeah, that nice little draogn blade +3 +6 vs Dragons, dragonhide shield (yep sword and shield style, classic almost romantic), Ring of Fireresistance, Amulette of magic resistance (always useful) boots of speed found them in a earlier game can´t find them now, anyone knows where they are to be found?? , Good armour, and lots of resistance spells fearless and such.. Kiyahaawa-sama Dragon sushi, watch your fighter fly away when that red batards use his breathweapon on you, but also see that he only flies no damage, can take some time but the rest of the party can help some...
Try it at least once, its a classic Dragon bash struggle heroic and hence foolish but ... fun!