Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 03:53 AM   #1
marc

Hey,

after 40 hours playing the game iīam disappointed......(

The bugs are coming...I have a broken save game file, i canīt go through the Toad Village, because toad people are blocking the path in the tubes.....Clipping errors , my party are standing in walls and canīt move

The save and load funktion....really funny..
Insufficient slots for save games

Identify of items: I canīt understand that no of my party can identify a rusted sword. Thats silly. I thing for this stuff
you donīt need a artefakt skill.

I need really a patch......very soon....

Marc

Old 11-03-2000, 10:03 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Don't know if this will help you but hope it will. If any of your characters are particularly small in size, try having them "lead" the party. I found Stouts blocking my path in the stout mines and by using my gnome I was able to get past them when my humans couldn't.

Wyv

(lots of people need a patch - I hope they create one soon!)
Old 11-03-2000, 11:23 AM   #3
Pentrago

Well, I had this problem with the toad villager too. I used some of the barrels to jump on the platform without the ladder and entered the toad caves from the other side.

Old 11-03-2000, 11:32 AM   #4
Chaylan

Killing the toad standing in your way lets you past too, hehe. The first time I did this, the toads weren't upset for some reason, and I was able to continue on and finish the quest and all the toads were happy. The second time I tried this, they were quite angry with me, and I ended up killing all the toads.