Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-25-2004, 10:06 PM   #21
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
Nothing.
[img]graemlins/bighug.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
I got nothing.
Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
Nothing..
now you all three got something
Old 12-25-2004, 10:12 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Best gift I got this year was a digital camera, so now I don't have a 7 picture limit anymore LOL, well, once I figure out how to operate the thing.

Also, two really pretty necklaces, pair of earrings, gloves, a soft as hell robe, two very soft sweaters, one cashmere, black sweatpants, a large Yankee Candle - Peach (love the peach Yankee Candle! Just a wonderful scent), lots of socks LOL, these pretty little old fashioned perfum bottles, that are empty, I'm never gonna use em but will put them in my large sectioned window in the living room as a decoration, really soft pair of slippers that I'll never wear, cause I don't wear slippers, I don't wear any shoes when I am in my house, it's sockfeet in the winter and barefeet in the summer LOL, any kind of footwear is for outside only, a Bed Bath and Beyond shower kit with stuff in this really cool looking chrome bucket, and a nice visit and dinner with the family [img]smile.gif[/img] I really had a nice time.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-25-2004, 10:23 PM   #23
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

I got: The Golden Ratio(book about phi), Creativity for the right side of the brain(classic drawing book), A Midnight Clear(I'll find out, probably a war book), and Naked Empire. I also got I Robot, 'In Living Color' Season 2, and 'Family Guy' Collection. I also got alot of nice shirts and some jeans(have to be taken back, too small), a jacket, some nice shirts, and Othello(one of the more dissapointing presents. Its my 3rd copy of Othello).
Old 12-25-2004, 10:42 PM   #24
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I like what Animal said... [img]smile.gif[/img]

You see here we have had a lot of tragedies come our way before xmas. There was a great action star who suffered a stroke and died a week before this week, and then we have had a daughter's politician choke to death because of the flames that engulfed their house (she was trapped), then the raging storms that wiped out thousands of homes and took hundreds of lives in the provinces...

Safety, health and my family intact makes this Christmas a happy one. I am not to happy about it because most things didn't go my way but I couldn't care less because I'll bounce back, and I am glad I still have the opportunity. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway I got them in advance. Like the iPod 40GB, Samsung V600, clothes, and my dream phone, 8910. I bought the 8910 so that's my xmas gift to me.
Old 12-25-2004, 10:48 PM   #25
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Oh, yeah, Lauren, you got any advices on names? I wanna name my dragon
Old 12-25-2004, 10:53 PM   #26
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I got a Nintendo DS, Call of Duty Finest Hour, Some slippers (cause my dad was tired of me wearing his ), some clothes, an electric razor (I don't like disposible ones for some reason), some boxers (I was running low anyway, keep losing them in the field house), a new gym bag (my old one had a broken zipper, atleast it got aired out. ), and some candy, cause my mom likes to do stocking stuffers. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-25-2004, 10:58 PM   #27
Lady Sedai
Banned User

LadyWendy...just how soft can "hell" be? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Also, just a suggestion for your antique perfume bottles...if they are clear or clear-frosted, how about colored waters in them? That way you can color coordinate them to the setting...or to your whim. [img]smile.gif[/img]

For me, it was a mixed emotion Christmas. First Christmas in my 35+ years without my Dad, so that was hard on me and my Mom. But I had her and my hubby (and the rest of my family).

Plus, I got the new LotR game for my PS2, a *BEAUTIFUL* book of LotR artwork , the new Harry Potter movie and LotR: RotK EE movie, and...a GAMECUBE! Plus various things here and there before Christmas like Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series, a new flat-screen monitor, some new computer chairs, my Direcway internet connection, etc.

I racked up.
Old 12-25-2004, 11:06 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:
I got: The Golden Ratio(book about phi), Creativity for the right side of the brain(classic drawing book), A Midnight Clear(I'll find out, probably a war book), and Naked Empire. I also got I Robot, 'In Living Color' Season 2, and 'Family Guy' Collection. I also got alot of nice shirts and some jeans(have to be taken back, too small), a jacket, some nice shirts, and Othello(one of the more dissapointing presents. Its my 3rd copy of Othello).
Ah Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind? Good book. [img]smile.gif[/img] Read it a few months ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-25-2004, 11:30 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

Lady Sedai - Yeah got lots of perfume, but not really enough to fill these bottles, I usually just use the bottle the perfume comes in LOL. Not sure if filling them with water would make them prettier or more reflective though, I think they will look OK as they are in the window in the frames.

Sounds like you got a lot of bootie this year, hee! Fun isn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-26-2004, 07:06 AM   #30
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

This is so cool I just had to show it:

I bought it for myself and just told the folks to chip in if they wanted. Of course they did since it made for an easy gift. I didn't need anything anyway. This thing is motorized and has 4000 stars, planets etc programmed into it. Once set up you just enter what you want to see and it does it all it's now. You can even hook it to a PC or Laptop and download more stuff with 2 CD's that came with it.

Then I got some small stuff since I told wife and family I didn't want-need anything. Socks, 2 books (Star Trek Nemesis and Earth, Final Conflict, which don't watch but wife took a chance) etc.

The other cool thing was a 1 year membership to the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia!

Most of what we did was delivering gifts to low income families in our area. That was the best part of Christmas for us.

[ 12-26-2004, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]