Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-12-2004, 12:06 PM   #31
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

My mom and I most probably...

Other than family I shall be spending Xmas alone. This will be a cold Xmas... even if snow is not present within out home...

I appreciate the blessings I have received, I just don't appreciate some of the sarcasm in it well I do but it's just frustrating... Oh well.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:37 PM   #32
Niadh
Elminster

Working. Might be my last shift, depending on how I take this week.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 12-13-2004, 12:16 AM   #33
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

My family isn't doing much this year just staying home, opening gifts, eating, drinking and celebrating.
A lot of people are coming to our house this week... we're like the pitstop house...lol.
My Step Aunt, Step Uncle and two cousins are stopping by from Townsville, Queensland(I think) and my Aunt, Uncle, Grandmother and two little cousins from Canberra are dropping by on their way to the Northern Territory.
And my sister's pen friend from Germany is stopping by as well... she came to Australia in October and is travelling around the coast.
Unfortunately all of these people aren't staying for christmas, but they are staying for my birthday (which is on thursday).
Anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."