Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 11:51 PM   #1
dcch

I was just exploring after talking with Torin (he's not really going to kill the dragon, is he?)... anyway... saw this innocent looking hole in the ground..went it just to see what it was... got trapped, and dumped.. and now my entire crew are BOOGRES!

How long will they stay Boogres? Is there a way out of there? I don't have any quests to come here (where ever here is)... so, I don't have a clue as to what to do while I'm down here.

Thanks,
dh

Old 11-13-2000, 02:22 AM   #2
Squee!

explore the boogre caves fully, the only thing you have to be wary of are the jungle lillies - they're amazoni mantrap clones with shorter range - make use of your high hit points, search the place thoroughly, and eventually you will find an anti-boogre statue

talk to the boogres as well, they will give you clues as to what key items you will have to keep an eye out for

hope this helps...
-squee!