Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 03:19 PM   #1
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Master Elmiric will no longer sell me spells, healing potions...Nada, zip, zilch!!! Draak keeps handing my butt to me on a plate, and now, I can't get healing potions or mana potions. What to do???
Old 11-15-2001, 03:30 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

That is truly puzzling - generally he will sell you potions at anytime. If you are playing the PS version them this may be different. All I can suggest is going back to a savegame when Elmeric was still selling potions and stock up with as many as possible....

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-16-2001, 07:51 AM   #3
Malleus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If all the people in the village has been turned to stone, Elmeric won't sell you anything... i suggest to revert to a previous savegame too.

Malleus
Old 11-16-2001, 12:06 PM   #4
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good advice...thanks. But guess what??? I always clicked on override previous saves...Duh!!! Any other suggestions? Or is all my hard work come to an end?
Old 11-16-2001, 02:45 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Not sure....

For anyone to help, you will have to give a lot of information, eg exact stats, spell and skill levels etc and what tactics you have been using to try and kill Draak. Then we might be able to suggest something.

However, if the PS version is the same as the PC version, there is nothing to stop you starting a new game, gaining more exp, better weapons, equipment and skills etc. on the same diff level and then going to kill Draak when you are better able to do so. It's what I did when starting out.

Oh, and as you have learned the hard way - have more than one save, especially before starting a crucial section of the game [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hope this helps

Mouse
Old 11-16-2001, 05:07 PM   #6
Robert
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So basically...I have to start over??? Master Elmiric is a punk. I have VERY little time to play, so its taken me since Christmas to get where I am now. I will get back with you on all the information. From memory, I have a warrior, with a bow and mace...spells are healing and reflections. The bow does 40-44 damage, and the mace does about the same. In Draak's lair, I got him positioned to where he blocks the wyverns from coming after me. The time orb doesn't seem to help me out.
Old 11-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #7
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

The time orb is crucial. Get Draak down to about half health, use the time orb and go for broke!!!

Keep trying - you will succeed [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Mouse
Old 11-16-2001, 10:48 PM   #8
Gadzooks
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Note: The shop owners turn to stone after you cause Draak to turn into a Dragon. If you are low on potions, your only hope is to go back through a few of the dungeons and kill anough of the regenerated monsters to get the potions you'll need.

You may also want to set up a stash in town - set down a bunch of potions instead of selling them to Elmeric cause you can always use them later. The townspeople won't steal any of your stuff!!!

FYI,
Old 11-17-2001, 05:44 AM   #9
WZ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Draak can be beaten VERY easilly provided you have a bow, and wether know Reflexions or have good Fire resistance. Have a look here for more info :
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c&f=6&t=000235
Good luck.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #10
FEBattle
Welcomed New User

Default Re: Master Elmiric

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZ View Post
Draak can be beaten VERY easilly provided you have a bow, and wether know Reflexions or have good Fire resistance. Have a look here for more info :
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c&f=6&t=000235
Good luck.
Reflexions?
Closed Thread