Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 06:15 PM   #1
LordBlacknail

I can't seem to open the door for G'Ezerred's
chamber from the library.The only lock that I can see in the room is on the stained glass door. But it won't accept either of the bone keys. Plus the stained glass door is on the wall opposite of the door to his chamber. I am stuck in the library. I would appreciate any help. Thanks. Lord Blacknail VII

Old 11-26-2000, 06:25 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have you found the artifact room (you get there by taking the NW water channel from the bridge that tilts) The key to G'Ezz's chambers should be there. Also, as I recall, you don't open the door in the library/study I think you can exit there but the door I remember opening to meet G'Ezz was at the bottom of some stairs right after the grand hall room.

Wyv
Old 11-26-2000, 06:42 PM   #3
LordBlacknail

Thanks for your reply. Yes I did get the key from the death room, but I haven't found the room that your talking about yet. So you can't get into the room from the library? Well, I will keep looking. Thanks for your help. Lord Blacknail

Old 11-26-2000, 06:42 PM   #4
LordBlacknail

Thanks for your reply. Yes I did get the key from the death room, but I haven't found the room that your talking about yet. So you can't get into the room from the library? Well, I will keep looking. Thanks for your help. Lord Blacknail