Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-24-2001, 05:56 PM   #1
banjobear
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got to the point where it told me to search the guy in the eastern end of the slum. I've been all over the eastern side and still haven't found the guy. I need help.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:00 PM   #2
andora20
Manshoon

Try finding Deserted house on your map, it should be on the Eastern side of the slums
Old 11-24-2001, 06:03 PM   #3
dwarf 13
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I'm not positive, but I think I remember this.
Possible Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Search through all the houses on the eastern side of the slums. I believe he's in one towards the north end.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:06 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Or go to the government district, enter the Council of Six building, and talk to a mage named Corneil in there. Ask him about mages wearing green/black robes. He'll tell you he doesn't know anything about it, so leave the building, and talk to a mage standing outside the Council door, who suddenly appears after you have the conversation with Corneil. Arrange to cheat Baron Ployer, that way you'll get more experience.

The deserted house itself is the house just north of the Slaver ship, it should be marked on your map [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2001, 09:13 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

its a tough fight if you dont buy off the amges and you havent leveled up. i had to resort to a hasted, chanted, berserked minsc with the sword of chaos, with me and the rest of the gang charging in later. he did take out ployer and two mages himself tho, just malacazar he had trouble with.

just remember to save outside.

you might want to consider searching other building in athkatla. many are unmarked, and a few of those contain not-inconsiderable treasure. not ungaurded, naturaly.