Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-03-2001, 11:21 AM   #1
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

This is the email received from sir byronas.
It clearly shows i have more than 10 points

1a
2b
3g
4d
5b
6b
7c

Barb
england
cavalier
Welcome to the Order.
You are a member of Keldorn's Order Barb .
You have 12 points. You are now Squire Barb.

Note: There's no need to change your Ironworks nickname.

One of the other knights told me i only needed 10 points to be a knight.

Also who closes topics and why was my other one to all the knights closed?
Old 11-03-2001, 11:26 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Barb, please don't keep creating new threads about Keldorn's Order here. The rules are one clan thread per clan, and yours is called Keldorn's Order Building in the General Discussion forum. I've linked it for you to save you looking for it (I gather you're not too keen on hard work. ) Use that one if you want to talk about clan business.

*I* closed your topic because of this:

quote:
Posted by Memnoch:
You are welcome to join a clan/guild if you wish, but please do NOT post a thread saying that you have decided to start a new social clan/guild. We already have at 10+ clans on this site.
The only new clans that will be accepted will be Neverwinter Night multiplayer guilds.

Find a clan that you want to join and email the clanmaster - DO NOT post a message saying that you want to join one. Alternatively, you can find one of the existing clan threads in the General Discussion forum and post your inquiries there. They're all very friendly.

All clan threads should be in our General Discussion forum, not here as they really don't have anything to do with BG2. NWN guild threads should be posted in our Neverwinter Nights forum.

Further to this warning, any more new clan threads that are started here will be subject to being locked without notice.

As you have all received sufficient warning about this, all unnecessary clan threads will be locked. Don't complain to me about this as I think I've been very fair and given you all sufficient warning. Go to your OFFICIAL clan thread. If you're not sure which one, try finding it or emailing/PMing your clanmaster, rather than starting a new one.

This rule will be enforced strictly now.

Old 11-03-2001, 11:29 AM   #3
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

DOn't worry, Barb. He will make the right decision. Now, as a Sir, i command you to go and rest up. You might be needed to fight a battle, but only when we give you the go-ahead.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:43 AM   #4
Sir Mitsos
Zhentarim Guard

Byronas :I'm writing from mitso's computer. There has been a mistake, Barb. Your points were 9, not twelve. Even a Sir can make mistakes sometimes. And having to reply to twenty people, I was a bit confused
Old 11-03-2001, 12:03 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, you've all had your say , now use your OFFICIAL thread for official business. I'm locking this one too. Surely it's not too hard to go to the General Discussion forum and use that thread there? All the other clans seem to do it without a problem.