Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 02:55 PM   #1
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

does anybody have the IEEP_v104Build15.zip file for me to downloasd
coz at teambg it seems to crash somehow and at that other side aswell
i would be eternaly gratefull (well maybe not but i would be gratefull for a while)
Old 01-05-2001, 03:17 PM   #2
Cleric
Welcomed New User

Can enybody mail it to me !?
Old 01-06-2001, 05:20 AM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

bump
Old 01-06-2001, 07:49 AM   #4
Tobbin
Red Dragon

You may want to try and download it again. It seems to be working. If you can't get it, then e-mail me @ tobbin@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. Don't be surprised if you do this and I reply from another e-mail service though. The file is almost 2 megs in size. I think it's 1.7. Hotmail has a limit of 1 meg for file attachments. But I check that more often than I do my other accounts.
Old 01-07-2001, 10:03 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Rikard do u still need this

I was on Messenger before but i turned it offline because too many people were sending me messages and i couldn't keep track of who i was talking to
Old 01-07-2001, 11:05 AM   #6
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

I do actually (hm i know this ,yeah it was that cabdriver from music by madonna)
tobbin has tried but the file became 2.2 mb and mail.com allows 2mb
but the file should be 1.7mb
maybe if you could try to send it to me

I do want to thank tobbin for trying
Old 01-08-2001, 01:01 AM   #7
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Yep, I don't know what happened there. I got it directly from the website and mailed it from my desktop. I guess it's cause I used AOL. I was gonna ask if you use ICQ, but it sounds like Memnoch may be able to help you better. Wish I could have helped you out there. If it hadn't of been a self running archive, I could have worked something out for you, but I removed all of my Visual Studio tools. I guess I should re-install that stuff. I've been itching to get back to programming in VB6.0 again. Truly sorry mate. Looks like I dropped the ball on that run.
Old 01-08-2001, 05:14 AM   #8
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

I do use icq actually
but i don't know if that will help

you live in america right that mean that you'll be online when i'm not and vice versa ánd you can't send files if the other is offline
Old 01-08-2001, 06:33 AM   #9
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, yes, normally that is correct, but like i was saying, I do tend to be online at work (nights) which would be your days, I would guess. Also, I have internet access at home too. Just a lot slower as I have a T1 connection at work. That's why I was saying that you may be having probs with the d/l cause you probably don't have a T1 connection. It lets me get in anytime. I went ahead and sent you and a couple of others a copy of the file, so hopefully they will get through. Also, I joined your e-mail provider too, so that should get through. It still shows as being a little over 2 megs though, so I'm sure it's not AOL.

I think what it is, is that the 1.7 megs is the shorthand for the bytes and when you spread it out, it's a lot more. Kind of like a harddrive being 20 Gigs, but really only having like 18+ gigs of bytes. Hmmmm. Anyways, if that doesn't work, I don't really know what else to do, cause I am sure that TeamBG has a faster webpage than I could get. Can't use work for that (Da*n). Oh well.... One can wish .....

Again, if you let me know what time I need to be here (EST), I can probably ICQ it to you. I used to get some really big MP3 files before, so I know that 1.7 megs won't be a prob.