Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-04-2001, 04:27 PM   #1
XSandy

Where are the three flail heads in D'ansise hold?

Thanks a lot.

Xsandy

Old 01-04-2001, 06:48 PM   #2
Master Sorcerer

1 of them is in the upper level, on a guy that attacks you. (near the middle of the map). Another is in the upper right of the main level, you have to find a secret door to get to it. And the third one is.... dang, cant remember, try in the room with all the golems on the upper level, or it could be in the basement. Good luck. Oh yeah, dont finish the questr until you get them cause I think that the dissapear if you dont have them after you finish the quest

Old 01-04-2001, 09:04 PM   #3
NytesHalo

Yup, 3rd is the Golem room. Don't take anything else unless you take precautions and kill the golems one at a time first

Old 01-04-2001, 10:31 PM   #4
Flamearrow

Hey guys.

When in that bedamned golem room u can grab the flail head (fire i think) without gettin jumped on by the golems. just dont get anymore of the treasure and your sweet

Old 01-04-2001, 10:31 PM   #5
Flamearrow

Hey guys.

When in that bedamned golem room u can grab the flail head (fire i think) without gettin jumped on by the golems. just dont get anymore of the treasure and your sweet

Old 01-05-2001, 09:16 PM   #6
asmodeus

when you get to the room with the golems... have your Cleric cast Sanctuary.
then just walk in... grab everything you want... then walk out. Golems will not touch you.

Cheers
Asmodeus

Old 01-06-2001, 01:37 AM   #7
Khanar Tor'vel

Too bad if you do it that way--using sanctuary--when you get control of the keep you don't get control of the golems. Dang! So I recommend killing them to get the experience points instead of sneaking past them cause later on after you finish that whole de'Arnise deal, they vanish.

Old 01-06-2001, 02:45 AM   #8
Aurum
Manshoon

Thanks.
Old 01-06-2001, 04:42 AM   #9
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I didn't have to worry about the golems after I finished the keep, cause my character was a Ranger and he wasn't eligible to get it. I was greedy too. Had to get everything they had in there. Course, I did use the drawbridge to help gain experience though. It gave me around 20 something thousand to turn that lever. A quick savegame and turning the lever and exporting character then reloading savegame and reimporting exported character helped raise enough levels that I was able to fight the golem on his own terms though. ;o)
Old 01-06-2001, 05:00 AM   #10
Arak

Tobbin getting your XP that way you might as well use the shadowkeeper and give your self the xp you want.