Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2003, 11:42 AM   #1
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Okay, I loaded improved slavers as part of the WeiDu EOU mod pack. There are a lot more goons at the Copper to kill. This I don't mind.

What I do mind is accidently fragging bystanders. That I can avoid.

What I cannot avoid is having Nalia get killed. She's not in my group, but I want her so I can do the whole fighter's stronghold. If I fight it out w/ the beastmaster, she is dead when I return. If I split my group to save her, everyone in the Copper is hostile to me prior to slaying the beastmaster.

I'm thinking I might tell her to meet me there and see if that solves the problem. Of course, maybe Korgan will get killed during the fight as well.

Has anyone else played this mod and dealt with this? Thanks.
Old 10-13-2003, 12:37 PM   #2
Tyrion
Quintesson

cant u tell her to wait at the keep?
Old 10-13-2003, 12:52 PM   #3
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, that's what I'm going to have to do.
Old 10-13-2003, 02:52 PM   #4
Userunfriendly
Elminster

I had no idea...

i always take her with me, the beast master is easy to kill...a web and cloudkill via wand, and all its pets die...

korgan can take care of himself...

if you talk to nally, accept her quest, then tell her you don't want her in the party and to meet you at the keep, it works fine...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 06:42 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

An alternative to sending Nalia to the Keep would be to simply hug the Korgan/Surly/dueling pit wall, the first time you enter the Copper Coronet. When Nalia sees you, she'll walk over to talk to you--thus forever putting her out of the sight range of the Hostile Bouncers and Copper Coronet Guards.