Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 03:13 PM   #1
Kuuyan Deathblade

Does anyone on the forum happen to know any of the following:

The URL of a site that shows tutorials on making your own items.
The URL of a site that has some of the best/coolest items out there.
The URL of a site that has downloads of editors and programs used in item making.

Anyone that could use extra help on a site such as making items, or need help with the new BG2 add-on, just drop me a line at TheChihuahua@hotmail.com or ICQ: 37308091

Old 01-08-2001, 03:41 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

this site has a very good collection and it has a step by step tutorial for spells and the maker (me) plans on adding a step by step for items. Also Make Sure To Try Out the Dragon Dancer! Its very fun to play as
here are its stats
Addvantages:
At level 8 learns Silver Dragon Paralization
At level ? learns some other dragon things
At level 18? learns "Shapechange Silver Dragon"
Dissadvantages
Can only use Bastard and Long swords

Old 01-08-2001, 03:50 PM   #3
Kuuyan Deathblade

Where exactly did you get your idea for Dragon Dancer? It sounds pretty neat, as the silver dragon is very powerful. Heres an idea for ya jon, you could make different alignments be able to change into different dragons. (ex. Evil Black Dragon, Nuetral Silvery Dragon, Good Red Dragon) Just to make things a bit different. Do you happen to have a tutorial on your page as how exactly to make weapons with different effects and how to get them to show up as icons? As in Regeneration, STR, so on.. and to make the items give abilities and so on?

Old 01-08-2001, 03:57 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

Well if you want to have an icon you need to add in the item section "add icon" . And yes you can make regenerating items.

Old 01-08-2001, 04:00 PM   #5
Kuuyan Deathblade

I knew you could MAKE regenerating items, i'm just cursed with the fact I can't make them work OR show up! Heh, always seems to be that way. Made a ranger staff earlier and set it so it regenerated the whole PARTY at 2hps per second, and it didn't even work for some reason. Do you have to set the resource number by any chance?

Old 01-08-2001, 05:39 PM   #6
Jon the Hell Caster

no no resource code look at your paramiter section.