Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-05-2001, 09:40 AM   #181
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Link casts resurrection, and the avariel gets up again.

No need. Nobody is wounded/dead in the bar permanently anyway
However, since neither of you are doing anything about the Abishai war machine:
There is a hug blast. Much of the bar is torn. The blast continues to the back where a gruff voice yells "who fired that?", followed by smashing of cutlery.
The bar starts to regenerate itself but a number of black abishai swarm through the gap. "Gets the Gates to Ssigil"
Back in the kitchen, the troll cook says "Oh, Shit! Look what's coming out of the cutlery cupboard" and he runs out, streaming past the abishai (looking puzzled) and runs upstairs to hide
From the back, the door bursts open. A whole swarm of cutlery rotates in the air, and collates into a roughly humanoid shape. It looks in the room. "Who ordered the PAIN to go?" and cackles mechanically

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-05-2001, 09:40 AM   #182
Link
Jack Burton

Link disappears upstears with the avariel, which name is NOT Aerie, but Jaella!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-05-2001, 09:42 AM   #183
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

o, well in that case, bye bye elf lady!
Old 06-05-2001, 09:44 AM   #184
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tiax and Kivan decide that the bar is getting a bit boring and decide to take a quick vacation in Sigil.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:50 AM   #185
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth fires off a Final Flash at the Abishai horde, then wades in with the blade out to his right, spinning in circles and moving forward. He casts Deen on the middle one, and the All-effect splashes about 10 others, turning them into frogs. Sephiroth runs halfway up the wall and brings his sword down on top of an Abishai's head, then quickly flips his sword up to stab a second one in the chest. He suddenly realizes where he is, backed up against a wall with a horde of Abishai closing in on him. He knows that there's only one thing left to do... cause a Super Nova! Sephiroth calls in a comet from outside the galaxy, and it smashes through the outer planets, makes a big hole in the largest, most gaseous one (causing it to explode), then smashes into the sun, which goes Super Nova after. As the sun begins to creep toward the Tavern, Sephiroth turns his blade on its blunt side and wacks the remaining Abishai out the window and into the Sun. He quickly cancels the spell, not wanting to destroy the Tavern and its denizens.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:56 AM   #186
Neb
Account deleted by Request

OOC

C'mon pal, you ain't a god, Tiax might be able to do things like that since he is the Chosen Of Cyric, try and lower your powers a bit.

IC

Tiax and Kivan appear in Sigil where they immediately search for the bar with the biggest variety of drinks.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:59 AM   #187
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

A scared guy walks into the bar, followed by a floating skull, a succubus, a Gith, an a tiefling.
"Exuse me, you don´t to have seen my mortality lying around here, have you"?

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:59 AM   #188
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb ducks down as a beam tears through the building and sees a wierd gnome under the table next to him. "hi my name is jan jansen...oh look at that big pointy cannon it reminds me of this one time I made a smoking device out of a pleasure toy and called it bong-a-long-a-ding-dong. Ya know this one time at band camp....." caleb runs screaming to join the troll cook.

OCC
LOL madmartigan good job slipping that one past da mods Im gonna go try to recover from laughing so hard after envisioning a troll yelling "oh shit" and running away.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:59 AM   #189
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Tiax may be powerful, but nothing in comparison to the Great and Mighty Sephiroth. I would like to challenge Tiax to a duel if he persists these constant comments about me not being a god, i have the power of Jenova in me, and the rage of a thousand men! I'm fueled by Mako Power to make me power powerful, so you can just come and try me in the Promised Land, a land filled with Mako energy, truly a land of supreme happiness.
Old 06-05-2001, 10:40 AM   #190
Lord Shield

The Lady of Pain wouldn't let it get too close to Sigil anyway. The last few abishai leave hurriedly. The creatur made from blades pursues them. Barbs and spines sprout from it, firing and slashing at other patrons on the way (these blades are serrated - they will regenerate, but they will HURT
Magic dissipates on hitting it. The sandstorm hits the bar. In true Wizard of Oz style, the bar rocks and is lifted in the air, everybody holding on tight
Bonk! It lands, with dazed abishai outside, in Sigil.

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html