Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-07-2001, 05:41 PM   #31
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Let me sumirise for you shall i?

RPG'S, BOOKS, ALL FORMS OF MEDIA LEADING TO ESCAPEISM = GOOD IN SMALL DOSES

PLAYING\READING\WATCHING SO MUCH IT BECOMES A VIRTUAL LIFE = BAD
FAILING TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL= BAD
Old 01-07-2001, 06:26 PM   #32
One ANGRY lil' man

Well didn't you say in your first post we can't classify things as good or bad?

Old 01-07-2001, 07:34 PM   #33
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

TO GW
hmm... that is what i am quite worried why i really should choose lawyer since i truly am WEAK at HEART (heck im only 17) ... but i have good other traits as a lawyer (although im guiliable but he said he was like that too)... i will learn... i cant be weak at heart all the time im here in this world or else people might nono... WILL take advantage of me... to balance that kind of profession with a good heart would be quite unique i would defenitly say...

To Jerome...

defend thy logic in thy statement... although ltl man has a good point against you... there is always a saying "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT" that should always prove valuable in thy life, if acted upon indeed... never the opposite or else it could lead into disasters (well ... dont include reflexive action with that... that different)
Old 01-07-2001, 07:49 PM   #34
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Zor,
You seem like a really genuine, really nice guy and a trusting, spirited individual, any 'weakness of heart' may quite possibly be because you actually think about the consequences. There is a difference between bravery and fearlessness. A cat unaware of a ton of bricks about to fall on it is fearless. Bravery is knowing the consequences, and defeating the resulting fear inside yourself.

I would wish you all the best in whatever you do. I enjoy reading your contributions and if they're any indication as to your personality, I think you rock.

Keep it up bro.

Yorick
Old 01-08-2001, 08:14 AM   #35
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Lil' man, i did say PEOPLE cant be put into good or bad catogories but i see your point.
This is becoming a very complex thread, i'm not quite sure what i'm defending anymore!

Zor, i agree with Yorrick in the fact you have no lack of good qualities and certinaly you have enough common sense to steer you clear of individuals who would use you for their own gain......(not me at all )
Old 01-08-2001, 09:19 AM   #36
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

thanks for the support gang... and mind you ill also support you guys too when the time arises...

ps: hey Yorick... have you ever found out with that rat post (you know the shapechange) you said your gonna try it out, what hap? ... no one replies anymore on that one...
Old 01-10-2001, 06:33 PM   #37
BLACK KNIGHT

I figured this was the right thread to ask if anyone else has played BGII for 24 hours straight? I'll be darned if I didn't get a lot of stuff accomplished. Didn't feel too good afterwards (man should not live off of Pop Tarts and Pepperoni Pizza). Come to think about it, I didn't smell too good afterwards, either.

But 10 hours of sleep, a good meal made for me by my girlfriend, and well just you never mind what else and I am ready to play again! What else was I to do with this site down and all.

BK