Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-27-2004, 09:38 AM   #1
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

i can imagine this being difficult, but with the right tactics etc, i think it could get fairly simple.I'm solo'ing on insane for the first time, i've solo'd before, just never on insane. Still wondering which race to be, halfling, elf, human... I'll probably go halfling [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe i'll post some more on how it turns out for me.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:52 AM   #2
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

My assassin is an elf, with the following proficiancys:

shortsword *
crossbow *
sword and shield *
katana *

So begin the adventures of Valanthe Sianodel.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Could lead to some severe ass-kickings in the more difficlut early battles,where sublety isn't always easy, but shoud be great later on.
Aragorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 11:18 AM   #4
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, those easy battles, *minor schapter 2 spoiler :|*
Sorry, didn't know if that was necesarry, hehe.
Anyway, the bandit attacks are quite simple. Vampire drain That's 2 uses, and 2 dead. The slavers you can outstab anyway, and the mage casts a few times then wanders into combat, and gets gutted. Well easy [img]smile.gif[/img] The slavers in the copper corronet went down easy aswell. I dealt with the first set of gaurds easyly, with backstabbing the clerics with poisoned wepons and running, then fighting the others one by one. I backstabbed the wolf, wandered down to the beats master, backstabbed him, ran away from tabitha, free'd hendak and was on my way. Easy going so far.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:08 PM   #5
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

No Tactics Mod?
Old 11-27-2004, 12:21 PM   #6
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

No tactics, sorry.I ment to, but forgot completly.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:32 PM   #7
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

I have one Assassin solo with Tactics but on Core. I kicked Illyich's butt and also "assassined" all his companions but it took me around 10-15 reloads.

He is somewhere in Ch. 2 right now.

I was thinking of going solo no reloads Tactics and on Insane with F/T multiclass but I have no idea how to kill Ilyich - no reloads on Insane. I might skip his other friends but I'm not leaving the dungeon with Ilyich alive.
Old 11-27-2004, 12:44 PM   #8
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm also in chapter 2. I have the money, but want the mercykiller ring first.