Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-25-2003, 08:47 PM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

This guy is at the top of his craft!

He's in a Christmas movie called Fallen Angel which just brought to mind, for me, how talented this guy is...
Old 11-25-2003, 08:52 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The Barrel Ronn, join us
Old 11-26-2003, 02:52 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I'm in, but only if we can take a picture of Gary with us!
Old 11-26-2003, 03:03 PM   #4
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Yeah, Sinese has become one of my all-time favorite actors. He can play parts where you are really rooting for him like Forrest Gump or Apollo Thirteen. OR he can play parts where you want to put a bullet through his head. Have you seen him in Reindeer Games or the one one (can't think of its title)where Mel Gibson's son gets kidnapped? Evil, just plain evil.

[ 11-26-2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Albromor ]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:42 PM   #5
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Albromor:
Yeah, Sinese has become one of my all-time favorite actors. He can play parts where you are really rooting for him like Forrest Gump or Apollo Thirteen. OR he can play parts where you want to put a bullet through his head. Have you seen him in Reindeer Games or the one one (can't think of its title)where Mel Gibson's son gets kidnapped? Evil, just plain evil.
The Mel Gibson movie was called Ransom and had one of the better plot twists I've seen in a movie. Instead of taking the ransom to the kidnappers, Mel Gibson decides to take it to a local TV station and offer it as a reward to ANYBODY that can bring the kidnappers to justice. Definitely turned the tables on them. I also liked Mel Gibson's character in the movie. He had some of the trademark bravado we've come to expect from Gibson, but he also was a very vulnerable character. When he called the kidnappers bluff on the phone (refusing to give the ransom till he heard from his son), he hears a gun go off and thinks that his actions just got his son killed. He drops the phone and crumbles to the ground - crying uncontrollably (as any father would). I was very impressed with how Mel Gibson portrayed a rather reluctanct "tough guy" in that particular movie.

And, yes, Sinise was just PURE evil...and he played HIS part very well also.