Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-01-2002, 07:51 AM   #11
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Thanks for all your helpful suggestions. I think I will try and reload a previous game. It will probably take awhile to do all that backtracking and I am sure I will be totally frustrated if that doesn't work.

I will let you all know how it goes. Hopefully, I'll get there later today.
Old 08-01-2002, 11:21 AM   #12
Wolven
Dungeon Master

I don´t know if this will work for anyone else but this is how I did it and had no problem, I talked to all the guards right away, getting them to leave BEFORE ever hitting the head gaoler (sure this meant taking a couple of hits, but better than not getting the brain) Only after everyone leaves, I take on the head Gaoler, and then the Intelect devourer has nowhere to go so just kill him easy.
Old 08-01-2002, 12:06 PM   #13
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolven:
I don´t know if this will work for anyone else but this is how I did it and had no problem, I talked to all the guards right away, getting them to leave BEFORE ever hitting the head gaoler (sure this meant taking a couple of hits, but better than not getting the brain) Only after everyone leaves, I take on the head Gaoler, and then the Intelect devourer has nowhere to go so just kill him easy.
Possible spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I tried that too, but it didn't spawn for me. I had to go online and someone luckily had all but one of the reagents. I tried doing the save game thing and even restarting from the beginning, but nothing else worked. Even tried going into the toolset and adding it to a mod. The brain I created was not the QUEST item though. Ah well. I have all 4 saved now though, should anyone need it.

Edit: I just re-started level 2 (friend wanted to multi so I went back to an earlier savegame so she could join in) and banished the demon but didn't have anything else happen after that. I luckily saved right at that point (wanted to see different items available - LOL), so really didn't lose anything. Just bringing up there are other glitches in the game. Weird.

[ 08-01-2002, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]