Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 10:03 AM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, all. Mega, sounds like you are living the good life. Tell Tone hi, and be sure and tell her how much you appreciate her work in cooking on a warm day.
Cloudy, yeah, gonna be a big deal. Gal is all a-twitter about having guests and food andall. Everything has to be just right.. Hey, I hear her coming back from her run, now, mainly the sound of much Poweraid getting drunk. I'll sign off, as a "Honey-do" list seems imminent.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:16 AM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

hiya hiya hiya

well I'm out of louisiana *yay* and chillin' on Ft. Walton Beach in florida. I came to scope out my colledge, the campus is more like an office building [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyways... this is one FINE beach 0_o I'll tell you, waaay better than the sand in Cuba, though I don't like fine sand that much. I think i'd prefer one of my local beaches over this long strip any-day of the week. OH and I went Jet Skiing... unfortunetly we didn't go into the carribean like i'd hopped, instead I was forced to follow a tour group out into the chaotic and wavy waters of the Gulf of Mexico. To be quite honest I HATE THE GULF OF MEXICO and now I REALLY hate it... the waves were at least 6 feet high and white capping all around the ski. Our tour guide of course was in a nice BOAT so he didn't have to worry about tipping over. I know i know, most people say that it's NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to flip a jet ski over... well I flipped over 16 TIMES!!! The result: I lost my perscription sunglasses... >_> and that was my first time on a jet ski... -_-

I'd like to take out a sail boat or a bayliner or even a PONTOON any freaking day of the week over those stupid things... I'd also like to point out that my jet wasn't operating properly. I had it on full throttle and a bunch of old guys were zipping past me like bullets -_-... Aside from that, my week's been great here, I took a placement test at the colledge and scored 100%. They told me I could take any class that counted toward my degree anytime that I wanted and that I could skip all of my english classes [img]tongue.gif[/img] So Huzzah and Kudos. They also said that I was the only person to score that high on their placement test so they took a photograph and hung it in their freshmen "hall of fame" with the little test. All that I have to say about that is: "The test was so fsuking easy I laughed at most of the questions..."

Here was an extract:

#87 : "The more lesser the crown did felt when was it high upon them?"
This scentence is:
A: Correct
B: Lacks a Subject
C: Is a Composite scentence
D: None of the Above

#88 : (2x+5)(2y+4) =?
A: 4xy+8x+10y+20
B: 8xy+4x+20y+10
C: 8x+20+y
D: None of the Above

[img]tongue.gif[/img] easy as pie eh?
Old 08-02-2002, 10:30 AM   #13
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey /)! Glad youre having fun in Florida! Ya, that test was easy, lol. When are you going home? I'm itching to have another sig from you!
A friend and i flipped a jet ski in a lake once, it was fun, lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well good morning everyone! And i mean good morning America;for once im up b4 noon EST, lol. But this is too early...blah. Well, i got to go feed ze horsies....then play a little D2 , c ya'll ina bit [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2002, 10:41 AM   #14
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

hey everyone how are you all?!?!
Old 08-02-2002, 10:45 AM   #15
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Hmm, well Im off. IW is going REEALLY slowly. lol, maybe... I'll play with the NWN toolset some more..
Hey Calaethis Dragonsbane what is this? You must cool it down [img]smile.gif[/img] it is friday and all things is great i think make a girl you like happy and maby all thingies go the right way LOL so come on guy you are one off us on IW hehe!!!

And Cloudbringer i fix the potatoes for it`s skinn lol so i have great work here beside the work of drinkig beer and be here lol

[ 08-02-2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 08-02-2002, 10:56 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh, well then Megabot, sounds like you'll be busy! Enjoy your dinner!

I'm listening to the workmen installing new fire alarms in the building...they've been doing it for 3 weeks now! ugh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2002, 11:07 AM   #17
Azred
Drow Priestess

Attalus, you and Galadria should have stopped by for a game of tennis and dinner out. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] We went to this Caribbean-themed restaurant--not too bad! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

/)eathKiller, most college placement exams are silly, pointless little exercises in wasting time. In fact, the first year of most college programs is a repeat of high school: history, math (algebra for most people), english, etc. [img]graemlins/dontknowaboutyou.gif[/img]

*sigh* I will no longer fight my computer in an effort to get NWN to work correctly. That new video card I looked at last night looks like a really good idea.... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Good morning, all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 08-02-2002, 11:16 AM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey Azred. Wazzup y'all.I had some of the pepsi blue and it was good.My mom thought it was too sweet.So how is everyone?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-02-2002, 11:33 AM   #19
Tone

Can somone please talk to him he is so strange and he is only talking about this talking ting on the internett i will have him here not on internet grrr how can i get him to turn of the computer? I have made som great food to him but he is more intersted in games and this talking thing i am a little sad sorry i had to tell you this and dont be angry on him please i have make a greate dinner but he dont want it i am so sorry i did the best i could. Maby he is better later in the eavning i hope! And i im SO stupid to write in english but i hope you understan what i write!

Tone!

Old 08-02-2002, 12:14 PM   #20
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hi all! I'm gonna be gone until wednesday [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I'm going to Cold Lake, Alberta. (Noone here probably knows where that is except for me and canadianvixen ). So I just have today to chat. Then I'm gone...till wednesday.