Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2001, 02:55 AM   #161
Lestat
Manshoon

Whoa. Thats alot of posts.

[This message has been edited by Lestat (edited 08-28-2001).]
Old 08-28-2001, 03:06 AM   #162
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Whoa! I´m really interested in the original intention of this topic, but I´m too sluggish to read through the earlier pages. So all I can say is: YOU ARE WEIRD!!!

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is in!
Old 08-28-2001, 03:22 AM   #163
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
the bunny hordes have been reduced to 15 percent! hunters, if we are to have any chance at a successful strike, i say go now! noo, dont pet them, blast them with all you got! NOO! okok, you can have a rabbit's foot, but take it from one of those LIVING ones!

"SSJ4, why dont you want us to pet them?"Sephiroth turns around to see Sigmar with a glazed over look in his eyes patting a bunny."Hold one, what harm can a bunny do?"the arm is obviously trying to resist handing it to you. Infact the other arm was trying to go towards the bunny to choke it.

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-28-2001, 03:43 AM   #164
Link
Jack Burton

MUHAHAHA!! Azurewolf.. let's hit the tires and kill some fluffed animals!!! As said by Bill Pullman in Independance Day:

" This is the day that the world stood up and said: we will not surrender without a fight! We will not go quiet into the night! Today we will fight to survive! For today we celebrate (*this part changes for the sake of this topic*), our KILL THE FLUFFY DAY!!!!"

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-28-2001, 03:48 AM   #165
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

What on earth is this thread about?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 08-28-2001, 03:58 AM   #166
Link
Jack Burton

Well Yorick: this thread was actually started by Rikard, who started posting bunnies, and the Fluffy Hunters immediately reacted to this, by killing off those vile creatures!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-28-2001, 04:16 AM   #167
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well... now we are talking about super saiyans and all.. what has the world gotten into?!?! Fluffies stuffies now Saiyans?!?! Holy COW!!!!!

Speaking of cow...

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-28-2001, 05:11 AM   #168
Link
Jack Burton

YEAH! Spirit bomb those damn Fluffies!!!

------------------
Old 08-28-2001, 05:28 AM   #169
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Err.. NO!!! They are so damn cute! They cannot be, AT ALL COSTS, be burned fur only!!!

*Cough**Cough*.. My asthma's coming back... need those meds!!!

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-28-2001, 07:09 AM   #170
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well that battle is over anyways, and i came out the victor! hahahahaha!!! and now, i shall soon focus on the bunnies! the evil fluff animals must be eradicated in some way, and i wont allow their conquest of the world to take place! did you hear that? THE BUNNIES WISH TO DOMINATE OUR SOCIETY! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! who will band with me to destroy this threat?

Approaching behind SSJ4 comes the Uber-Fluffy again - and this time he does NOT look playful

I could let you in on how he came back but I don't trust you not to act on knowledge char doesn't have

He polymorphs you into a sunflower seed for munching

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site