Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 03:04 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Yes, that's right! I have an interview of D.W. Bradley, done by no less than Shinwicki himself! Come hear D.W. Bradley* answer questions regarding ladders, bugs, toads not moving in hallways, and more! You can even ask Shinwicki questions!

The Wizards and Warriors Story Archive

* or me pretending to be D.W. Bradley
Old 11-30-2000, 05:43 PM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Speaking of Shinwicki, does anyone have a picture they snapped in-game of the Shin-meister? That poor toad is really Meckdawa, as you may have observed.. if you have one, or want to snap one and post it here for me (I don't have a save anywhere near toad village.) that would be great. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2000, 06:23 PM   #3
SerpentSoul

The Toads RULE

Old 12-01-2000, 04:27 AM   #4
xenotoca

Hey shinwicki,
next time you have DW trapped outside the village saying "Ukabu" to Ekbu with no effect ask him about the following

Why are rusty swords so difficult to identify.

why do party dance around when picking stuff up and I have the music turned OFF

what is the point of all the barrels and crates with absolute rubbish in them.

PS loved the page

Old 12-01-2000, 04:56 AM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Ukabu-slip and Shinwiki make many words, and fool look of Ukabu-Bradley. Toad village is for toads. Village need more Shinwiki wisdom, and much Ukabu brew.

Mestackedwa
Old 12-01-2000, 07:53 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh Brave Shinwicki!! You talk much with Ukabu D.W.(does not stand for Wyvern)Bradley and toads being much proud. But Brave Shinwicki, you not leave polling box for toads to make votes. Why no toad poll, Shinwicki? Toads like polls almost like bugs! Please, Wise Shinwicki, making polling box for toads! Maybe even polling box for Ukabus also. Maybe poll I be Toad or I be Ukabu, tally answers.

Towyvad