Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 10:38 PM   #1
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Darn you, Larry, this is a heck of a thing to spring upon a girl, Lesee, Blandamour
Addison
Galadria
Eliza
are in the midst of a soul-wrenching reunion, in which it is revealed that the badly-used Poppet is really the resurrected Eliza, of fond memory, back with us!
TAO, Raymond, and Isaura, are in the midst of a really boring ( ) tea-boiling, but Eliza's gonna shake 'em up.

Meanwhile, Bazguul and Britomart and their minions are probasbly in a rare taking.
Legolas, Rrang, and Sorsha are doing wolfie things and having a tete-a-tete

[ 04-19-2002, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 04-18-2002, 11:09 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Bazguul'tek

Bazguul grinned at the shiny red jewel upon the mantle in the darkened room. He could feel the strength of the poor mage that was still trapped inside, and realized how much he missed this little trinket.

"Now...we are again reunited! My days of slavery to you were long and tedious...and now you will begin to repay me, even centuries afterward! I can feel your powers, and they have improved! Wht a wonderful gift you are to me!"

"I cannot believe you have survived this long! You weak, pathetic snake in the grass! I will not be contained within this trinket much longer, and then you will again bow to me!"

"Oh, what a fool you are! You always were so. You think that you will escape, retake me into slavery, and live again in the richness of your precious riches that you laid up for yourself? Have you really lost your mind so much while being in there that you are blind to see that such a dream cannot occur? I will use the power that you posess and rule this land! I am Bazguul'tek, and I am deserving of any riches that this world has to offer! Now, we begin!"

Bazguul grabs the amulet and places it around his neck. He then exits the room and locates the servant he was looking for.

"You! Prepare my horse! Tonight, we ride to the nearest village to test out our new toy and begin the domination of the lands. Go, and be swift!"

"Y..Yes mi'lord!"

Bazguul watches the servant run off to do as bidded. He then walks in the direction that Britomart's chambers are located.

[ 04-18-2002, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-19-2002, 12:51 AM   #3
TAOWolf
White Dragon

As she throws more wood on the fire, she suddenly frowns, looking to the distant valley and mountains....

A wolf howls mournfully in the distance, and her eyes briefly shine bright silver, the bracer around her neck glowing in the soft first rays of the morning sun.....

She whispers into the flames, "Eolh-secg eard haefp oftust on fenne wexed on wature, wundap grimme, blode brened beorna gehwylcne de him aenigne onfeng gedep...". She reaches into a pouch, and throws a small amount of Elksedge onto the flames, sending spiraling blue flares into the air. She frowns again, and glances at the two young ones walking towards her, "Evil walks........"...

Translation:
(Eolh-secg)Elk-sedge is mostly to be found in a marsh; it grows in the water and makes a ghastly wound, covering with blood every warrior who touches it......

She is speaking in prophecy of ......

Larry knows
Old 04-19-2002, 08:34 AM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (Gradually she calms down, but Blandamour decides that she is in no state to travel, yet, so they seek out a secluded place to hide out, camp, and rest. That night, by the campfire, she feels drawn to Blandamour, and seeks him out.)"My Lord, Galadria did not tell you, for I did not inform her, that Britomart gained me for her service by resurrecting me."
Old 04-19-2002, 08:45 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I think I do...yet it is early in the morning and I may just be delirious...I can never tell...
Old 04-19-2002, 08:53 AM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He looks with compassion on this poor waif, her once trim red hair draggled about her face, dressed in rags where she once wore brocades and jewels) "She did, did she? Why? How did you die, that you needed resurrecting? And why, once you were resurrected, did you not just reward her and go your way? Are you not a princess?"
Old 04-19-2002, 09:01 AM   #7
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA "My lord, I had no choice! I had lost my memories, and had nowhere to go and nothing to offer her save my poor body, which she took anyway, and abused most foully." (Exhibits her brand)(Whispers) "I think that I was in the Abyss, for I seem to remember fire, demons, and horrible pain. I think that I was there because in my previous life, I was callous, self-centered and cruel. I killed myself out of sheer petulance and despair. That is why I wanted to talk to you. I must make up for my former sins and do good from hereon. I can think of nothing else but to try and become a Paladin, like you. I overheard your squire say that he would be leaving you after this adventure. Can I become your squire, and learn to do good only, at your side?"
Old 04-19-2002, 09:06 AM   #8
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (Pats her clumsily) "Eliza, that is a big decision, and you are in no condition to think about it rationally as yet. Why do you not travel with us for a bit, and let me see if you have had a true change of heart, and we shall see."
Old 04-19-2002, 09:13 AM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA (Her green eyes spark with joy) "Oh, thank you, my lord, for not rejecting me out of hand, as I feared. I swear that I shall be most faithful, and earn your trust and regard. But I must tell you of another, darker thing. While I was in Britomart's service, a man came up to me and gave me a message to pass on to the druid Tao, that Bazguul had regained the amulet, And then he was killed, by Bazguul's minions. We must find her, my lord, and deliver the message. I swore that I would do it, and it would be a good thing, would it not, to fulfill my pledge?" (She looks at him imploringly and earnestly.)
Old 04-19-2002, 09:16 AM   #10
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (pats her again, in real affection) "Aye, child, this is a thing that I shall help you do, for I said that you would travel with us. I know the druid that you seek, as it happens, and tomorrow we will ride back to where we last left her. Now, let us get some sleep."
Closed Thread