Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 11-06-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
theholyavenger
Manshoon

i want to ask is it possible to download and install new skins into the nwn game? It basically works like the sims, where in the character creation screen you have to choose your model of your character. i want more varied hair styles and faces, the ones the game provides is too limited (most importantly, they are not similiar to the portraits).
\"There once was a warrior true,<br />with the sense knocked out of him, too.<br />But in a hamster he found,<br />some wisdom profound,<br />and now where goes he goes his Boo!\"<br /><br />~Crazy Celvan in Baldur\'s Gate II Shadows of Amn
theholyavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 06:20 PM   #2
SirTristram
Manshoon

Yes, you can for Monsters, but I am not sure about the characters... I would imagine so tho... The skins are a tga format and some of the original monster skins can be dowloaded from bioware... However, switching skins ingame is not possible.

SirTristram