Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-08-2001, 03:35 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Just wanted to let everyone know the archive has been updated. I had some host problems, but they seem to be resolved now; I just forgot to say Ukabu! Anyway, we have for your viewing pleasure:

* A new , nice long chapter from Lily!

* A new links section

Tips from carg and some new stuff from Balgin should be up later today. Check it out!
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 03:37 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 03:44 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Yay! ITS FREUD! You crazy Omphaaz! He's baaaaack!
Old 01-08-2001, 04:06 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hi Lily! yes, back in style. Or, at least, back How are you?

*** MORE UPDATE NEWS**

Oh, better ice up the toilet paper, this is a spicy one! We have soem VERY helpful new sections from carg.. a skills list and a traits list! Not sure what guild level you need to be to get that skill you want? We have the info for you! Not sure what's up with that trait you have your eye on? Yep, we have the goods!

Click here for the traits list

Click here for the skills list

Click here for the main hints/tips/tricks section

Click here for a URL I just typed in randomly!
Old 01-08-2001, 04:16 PM   #5
Moni

Cool! Love the "Ask Shinwiki" section!

I can't find the Scabban Mix in my local grocery...do I have to special order it? (VERY FUNNY!)

Are you going to add a link to player's musings posted on this site?
Adam Mage & Balgin the Dwarf have cracked me up more than once with the things they post on what characters say & do on their adventurers!
What wit, imagination & talent! I want to bring them home with me!
So you know...you have my permission to use anything I post...it seems my experiences with the mine trolley went over well n spite of the fact that my letter P's got replaced by smileys. All I ask is that if you use that one, please correct my mistake?
Great site, I'll be back to enjoy its progress!
Old 01-08-2001, 04:19 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

I is GREAT! Being a virtual computer tator today! YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY . . . MUST GO TO ARCHIVE AND CHECK OUT CARGS TIPS! am making a second run at it and these will be very useful!

Old 01-08-2001, 04:19 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Moni - do you ever read you EMAIL??? hmmm

slip
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 04:22 PM   #8
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Glad you enjoyed it Moni! Also, the archive is open to everyone.. so if you get the urge to write a tale, or want to become a "member" it's easy; just drop me a line, a picture, and I can add you onto the main page. The only thing we humbly request is a link to the archive in your tagline

I'll probably put that gigglepost up on the humour section.. there's some good stuff in there! If anyone doesn't want their input on the archive, just email me, and I will gladly remove you from there. Hmm.. on to doing some Balgin updates! He gave me a cool pic as well..

P.S. This is off topic, but does anyone here have much skill with drawing cartoon-like pictures? I need a picture of a clam with an ammo belt, a pistol in one hand, and a machete in the other. It's probably better not to ask why. *lol* But, if you come upon any killer cartoon shellfish pictures, let me know!
Old 01-08-2001, 04:33 PM   #9
Dwarf

Yes, I can probably draw it.What side do you want to be looking at it from, wich side do you want the lighting coming from,wich hand do you want the cleaver in and wich hand the pistol.Do you want one of those cleavers with a hole in the blade, one with squared of or rounded corners?What type of pistol do you want.How long do you want the arms to be.Do you want it threatening a squirrel? Please answer this then I'll hand draw it, scan it in and send it to you (if I reckon I can do it).Oh, and BTW do you want to see eyes under that shell? (White or red ones?)
Old 01-08-2001, 04:43 PM   #10
Moni

Wyv, gee, you know I have not read my E-mail since my system crash...my normal ISP will not work to access web pages so I have not bothered even signing on. (A conflict with the version I installed & the version they use for the account name...they are going to force me to upgrade on this PC)
I have been using some free Internet Service...they don't like me using up their resources & boot me after about 30 minutes, lol. I guess I need to dig out that upgrade CD & get busy! (I know it has nothing to do with me checking my E-mail there but I was so bummed that I have to upgrade their version to be able to access the rest of the internet that I have not signed on since...duh, thinkin about it, I can access my mail from Netscape...OK NO EXCUSES! I'll do that here in a sec!

Freudianslip, sorry to say that in my crash I lost my graphics proggies & have not re-installedthem, I could do what you are asking for!

I currently have nothing more than Windows 98, my hardware's software, a non working version of AOL, Juno, Netscape, a firewall, & Wizards & Warriors on my PC~I feel SO naked!

I'll get on setting that back up & take a screen shot of a W&W clam if I come acrss one as I don' think I have any clams in my library of graphics...I'll have to check that one though, I just might.
: )
Moni