Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-25-2015, 07:41 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: US Women's Soccer (football) champs !

It's true that there's a lot more going on, plus they also literally kick the crap out of eachother. Not because they play mean, they're just not that good in avoiding tackles so they randomly crash into eachother. I remember standing on the sideline of a women's match that was about to begin one day, but the referee didn't show up. They asked me if i wanted to step in and i figured why the hell not, what could go wrong. Well, to make a long story short, i had to call for fouls dozens of times, although i wasn't even sure if they were all intentional. At one point a female got mowed down in the penaltybox and i had no other choice but to call a penaltykick, at which point i was being besieged by the other team, and got called lovely names such as f*****g pimp LOL. It was just total chaos, but in the end they all bought me a beer in the cantine, and that's what matters most. Oh yeah, iirc the game ended in something like 8-5, you don't see scores like that with men either.