Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-13-2001, 02:05 AM   #21
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

I have to agree , Airy blows !! Her and Haeir D'palms should just go and have pointy eared half breed children together !! As for the ALSB , well I guess some ppl just take some things a little TOO far. I wonder how sad it must be to have a crush on a computer game??

------------------
I am human just like anyone else , when you cut me , do I not bleed, right before I beat you like you stole something from me you no good little @#$^*&(*!&*(^$!%@!(*^$@$#
Old 10-13-2001, 02:29 AM   #22
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

theres this one male portrait in Baldurs gate 1 i think, that looks like Aerie. Just plain ugly... I think Viconia looks better, but she has charcoal skin
Old 10-13-2001, 04:42 AM   #23
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Aerie forever.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 10-13-2001, 05:02 AM   #24
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
I have to agree , Airy blows !! Her and Haeir D'palms should just go and have pointy eared half breed children together !! As for the ALSB , well I guess some ppl just take some things a little TOO far. I wonder how sad it must be to have a crush on a computer game??

Ummm.... These ALSB people don't have a crush on her, they're just some of the only people who realize what an awesome character she is, though her whining does get on my nerves sometimes, Korgan is WEAK compared to Aerie, she'll just pummel him with magic missiles, flamestrikes and bolts of glory and he'll be one dead dwarf, I dislike Jaheira more, though mostly because her picture in BG2 is FAR less cool than in BG1.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-13-2001, 05:08 AM   #25
Caine
Elminster

The only time Aerie would kick Korgan would be when she was level 50 and he was level 10,put them together at lvl 50 and Korgan would kill Aerie like a dead stupid bug and Aerie blows 10 times worse than Jaheria and 5 times worse than any other character,stupid wingless elf.
Old 10-13-2001, 05:12 AM   #26
Caine
Elminster

And thank you Doxin,the hunter of jahanna and others
Old 10-13-2001, 05:29 AM   #27
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Ladies and gentlemen! We have an interesting duel for you today!

In one corner, we have KORGAN! A Chaotic Evil axe-wielding, bone chewing Dwarf!

In the other corner, we have AERIE! A Lawful Good spell-casting Elf!

Korgan is Level 40 and souped up with special abilties and incredible weapons!

Aerie is a Level 20/25 Mage/Cleric and ready to rumble with her spells!

Without further ado, let the fight... BEGIN!

Round One:

Aerie's Contingency kicks in and a Stoneskin is casted upon her, a Chain Contingency also kicks in and she is protected by Normal Weapons, Magical Weapons and Mislead.

Korgan activates Greater Whirlwind but is bamboozled by the invisibility, with no means of detection, he is resigned to killing the illusion.

Round Two:

Aerie casts Time Stop.

Korgan stops.

Round Three:

Aerie fires a Spell Sequencer, filled with Greater Malison, Doom, and Flame Arrow.

Korgan stares blankly.

Round Four:

Aerie casts a Spell Trigger, filled with 1 Lower Resistance and 2 Flesh to Stone.

Korgan continues to stare.

Round Five:

Aerie casts Finger of Death.

Korgan regains movement but is barraged by a -6 penalty to his saving throws and is instantly slain either by the Finger of Death or the Stone to Flesh.

Round Six:

Aerie loots Korgan.

Korgan goes to the Nine Hells.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 10-13-2001, 06:13 AM   #28
Caine
Elminster

Aerie is Lvl 50,Korgan is Level 41

Aerie casts chain contingency with stoneskin,haste and protection from the elements and attempts to cast time stop,Korgan hits her with his +3 axe and disrupts her magic she fires some flame arrow and sequenced magic missiles at him dealing 20 odd damage to his 200 odd hp,Aerie attempts to cast improved mantle considering Korgan is hammering her and fails yet again,Aerie is hacked to pieces.
Old 10-13-2001, 06:16 AM   #29
Byronas

Korgan is the best!! Aerie is an #$@*@$#! elf.
KORGAN RULES

Old 10-13-2001, 06:26 AM   #30
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Korgan sucks compared to a lot of the other NPCs, especially if you've got ToB then a certain new NPC just needs to do one Deathbringer Assault and one normal hit and Korgan is DEAD, without ToB however, he can still be killed easily, Aerie, and any other NPC with mage spells, just needs to use a contingency, chain contingency or spell trigger to cast invisibility when he attacks her, Korgan can now no longer see them, they then cast Time Stop, pummel Korgan with spells that weaken him in the first two rounds, then on the third, cast invisibility again, another Time Stop, they then have three rounds where he can do nothing and is seriously weakened in which they can kill him.