Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-28-2001, 09:00 PM   #1
Bregan De'Arthe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I cannot seem to find all the pieces to the symbol required
to get thru the last door to the Shadow Master. I have two, I think they are the "Sun" and the "Dawn" but not the third. I spent about 2 hours backtracking and have had no luck.
Old 08-28-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Spoiler....I think
Did you get the one answering the questions? What about the one at the back of the room with the letters on the ground?

Where did you pick up the 2 you have, if you let me know, I might be able to narrow it down.

------------------
Old 08-29-2001, 09:33 AM   #3
Bregan De'Arthe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got one from answering the questions, I think I got one from the stash with the young Prophet's bones, or from the ghosts whom I gave her bones to. I read that there is supposed to be one on the shadow that asks you to bring it back across the letters, but having gone back and tried that I found nothing. Still looking for the third.