Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-10-2001, 11:35 PM   #1
Apof
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know I plan on keeping my Elven Fighter/Theif
I took xp cap off for a bit to check what level my character be at 8million XP,
24 fighter/28 Thief .... unless i am wrong i think that is badass. Ill probably have a three person group, I have had Viconia and Korgan but i might drop Korgan for a magic user, or stick my fighter/theif to just sneaking in taking the mages out and then backing off and dealing dmg with my short bow, But I do somtimes wish I had some magic, with the expansion and being able to tap into level 9 spells I am sure mazing people will make fights easier.

Apof
Old 03-11-2001, 04:52 AM   #2
Rikard

I would indeed recommend a magic user or 2
I would say take Edwin with you
because your are evil allignent
and Edwin has a bonus of 2 spells per level
You don't need another fighter becoz a level 28 Fighter is Very potent

------------------
The Legend Rikard T'Aranaxz

Master Necromancer
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF