Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://nwncep.com/cepv2_beta/index.htm

http://nwncep.com/cepv2_beta/cepv2_beta_content.htm

Holey Crow...
Now if the people working on the PRC are able to make a (relatively) compatible product to go with this addition, people could without fail literally make modules the size of the Original Campaigns that would blow everything Bioware originally created completely out of the water. In short, we could easily see a full formed version of Final Fantasy, Baldur's Gate I & II combined, even the Temple Of Elemental Evil. And yes, it is still 100% hand-in-your-pocket exempt. (read: free!)

Something else I have thought of, after seeing they had at least one model similar to something our very own Ziroc has designed (the Kuo-toa): has anyone here (Ziroc included) ever submitted anything to the CEP?

[ 03-16-2006, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Not me, modeling isn't my forte. However, I have considered trying to make a custom music hak.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:50 PM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=2753

And now, apparently someone is working on making emitter based weapons? (read: glow in the dark sticks and blades for everyone!) If that person pulls it off, that would be nothing short of amazing. If I was that talented, I would probably not be working retail. *laughs* It is stuff like that which gets people hired out of their lawn chairs and into gaming companies: work which the companies themselves never thought of doing and other person who isn't being paid for it creates something wondrous and beautiful. (And most importantly, that works.)

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...Detail&id=6483

And it gets even BETTER! Someone has already created BLEEDING weapons. For all those anti-paladins, blackguards, greedy little dark elves, and those beady-eyed sword-wielding red dragons who worship the goddess of fruit snacks, their messy weapons are finally available. Well, not exactly, but the details of how one can create the weapons are right there. Just the kind of thing a random gamer would come up with and make others say "Hey, now that was a good idea!"

[ 03-22-2006, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:18 PM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Nice stuff in there.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Not me, modeling isn't my forte. However, I have considered trying to make a custom music hak.
That would be nice! The Bioware music never was that great, IMO.
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 04:55 AM   #6
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

mmmm.. .baldurs gate 2 in NWN 3d.. *drool*

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 12:29 AM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I made one of the old Icewind Dale music by jeremy Soule and it sounded great on NWN's at the time. I never got round to completing the module but I have the hak around somewhere still.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:31 AM   #8
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

If you still have the hak, why not submit it over to the Vault? That way others could put your good work to excellent usage. That, or you could even try working on a module again, especially with all the new custom work coming out very soon.