Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-06-2001, 01:20 PM   #1
sir Theo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have this problem:Anomen unfortunately didn't manage to become a member of radiant heart.I have in my party Keldron and Anomen.Keldron frequently asks Anomen a question and they start fighting each other.Is there anything that i can do to solve this problem because it's very irritating to reload the game.Also is there a possibility that Radiant Heart gives Anomen a second chance????
Old 09-06-2001, 01:39 PM   #2
Vampire

No sorry. Welcome to the forum. And good luck on Beating the English in football. I'll be chearing for your Greek Hoplites!

------------------
Old 09-06-2001, 01:47 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Welcome Sir Theo
I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about this. When Anomen fails his test, he will start to attack your party members at random, and he won't get a second chance either. I really hope you have a savegame left from before he took the test, otherwise you will probably have to put him out of your party.

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH
and the HADB &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-07-2001, 11:27 AM   #4
hagimihale
Manshoon

First of all Theo... welcome to the board. I have relatives on Kos, Icaria and Rhodes and visited the homeland last June. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Now for the ***spoiler*** There is basically 2 variables that determined whether Anomen passes his quest or not.

(1) When Anomen gets summoned back to his family's house by his father, to be told that his sister was murdered, his father tries to talk Anomen into killing his enemy to avenge the death. You get XP for talking Anomen OUT of the revenge path, reminding him that he took an oath to follow the lawful path, and that his father's motivation may be revenge.

(2) You then go to the gov't building to talk to the Magistrate (or head prosecutor, cant remember her title) - she's down the left side once you enter the building. Anomen's father says her name during their discussion - he says that she has been paid off by his enemy. Anomen talks with her and gets frustrated when she says there isnt enough evidence to bring in the enemy of his father. Remind him of his true path and that revenge is not the way to go (the choices in the dialogue are pretty clear). You then get more XP.

If you have done both of these, Anomen will pass his test. If Anomen does not take the Lawful path with either of them, he will fail. So hopefully you are not too far into the game and can go back to a saved file just before you enter the Anomen family house and replay from there. Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2001, 12:30 PM   #5
HooC
The Magister

oh crap.......... Anomen already slaughtered the whole Faehrrad (Spelled wrong) family
Old 09-07-2001, 03:07 PM   #6
sir Theo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you very much.You were very helpful.
Old 09-25-2001, 10:55 AM   #7
Tina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You're an IDIOT ! You KNEW that Anomen wanted to become a member of a VERY alwful organisation and you went out for cold blooded murder !??! Bah ! You runied Anomen's life !!!!
SO: Reload and do it right ! PLEASE !!!! I beg you !!!! For Anomen's immortal soul !!!!
Old 09-25-2001, 11:02 AM   #8
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Tina:
You're an IDIOT ! You KNEW that Anomen wanted to become a member of a VERY alwful organisation and you went out for cold blooded murder !??! Bah ! You runied Anomen's life !!!!
SO: Reload and do it right ! PLEASE !!!! I beg you !!!! For Anomen's immortal soul !!!!
Wow! Down to name calling already, are we? Just kidding.
Anomen's a jerk. (Even though he's in my party and has passed
his test..)
Old 09-25-2001, 11:23 AM   #9
Skunk
Banned User

Try changing the global variable "ANONEMISKNIGHT" to "1" with ShadowKeeper.
Maybe that will fix your problem...
Old 09-27-2001, 04:42 AM   #10
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Tina:
WOW